Zephyrhills® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Amanda E.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Raspberry lime with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
This drink is my absolutely favorite. The flavors are amazing and bubbles stay for a long time. I love this drink so much
Maria B.
Fort Myers, FL
I don't really care for the flavor. its very sweet and very fake tasting. I'm usually a fan, but this one doesn't cut it.
Dom M.
Davie, FL
I love this water to mix with my vodka drinks! Oftentimes I enjoy drinking vodka waters so this poses as a great mixer
Amanda E.
Davenport, FL
Of all seltzer waters I have drank this flavor is amazing! It doesn't taste overly salty or overly sweet its perfect.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Personally it taste like raspberry soda with melted ice , it taste very gross i didn't enjoy it , wasn't very tasteful
Melissa P.
Celebration, FL
So Good! I buy a pack from Costco and it included all the flavors! Great price too! Healthy too, get go wrong!
Stephanie S.
Hollywood, FL
Taste very good. Great alternative to soda if you are a soda lover who wants to go on a more healthy route.
Shannon G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love to have flavored sparkly water occasionally. It takes the place of the sodas I used to drink daily.
Cheryl F.
This is great tasting and absolutely refreshing. This is greAt to use with wine to make a sparkling wine
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I really enjoy these because they taste fresh and also they're very affordable and I really like that.
Mike H.
Jacksonville
Is this water being discontinued. I love it.