Zephyrhills® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Amanda E.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Raspberry lime with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erika L.
Tampa, FL
LOOOOVE! A great alternative when you want to quench thirst but want a little flavor without turning to soda or a flavored drink filled with artificial sweetener. I would recommend and have repurchased often.
Reannon A.
Florence, NJ
I love the Zephyrhills Sparkling water! I was super addicted to soda, like 5 plus a day. I needed to kick the habit and quick! I am so glad that i found theses! The taste is wonderful. I starting switching these out one by one for my soda during the day and withing a week, I was soda free. So happy that I found these. Totally recommend.
Stefanie C.
The flavor of Zephyrhills Sparkling Raspberry Lime Sparkling Water is subtle but very good. It helps me to drink more water, which is something I have trouble doing because I don't like the taste of plain water.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
I don't like this flavor and it has always tasted stale to me and Idon5t think water can go stale. I would not buy this again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.the worst valur for such a pretty penny
Selena R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sometimes the taste of plain water can get pretty monotonous. So when it does, I love incorporating Zephyrhills Sparkling Raspberry Lime water. It adds an awesome flavor and something different to your day. I love this and would highly recommend it to someone who wants to try.
Kyley R.
I was so excited to try these but it did not live up to my expectations. It is a lightly flavored water and had no sweeteners so I felt it was lacking. However, if you like drinks that are not sweetened and light flavors his is the perfect drink for you.
José F.
Well I'm not a fan of flavored water but this changed my mind, because of it light raspberry flavor i almost can't detect, and it's as refreshing as a normal water
Yashira A.
This is perfect for those that have trouble drinking water like myself and enjoy a little taste of fruits with a touch of sparkle. Cute packaging and easy to grab and go. I will most likely buy again for those days I want some flavor in my water.
Tara H.
Tampa, FL
Staying hydrated is super important but also super hard when water has no flavor! These flavored sparkling waters are my go to grab drink in the mornings! I love drinking them to start my day off right and kick start my morning.
Marie W.
I've been really getting into sparkling water lately. Not all flavors are created equal! Zephyrhills Raspberry Lime water is light and refreshing. It's good for satisfying that soda craving without all the sugar.
Mike H.
Jacksonville
Is this water being discontinued. I love it.