Zephyrhills® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Amanda E.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Raspberry lime with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
nikki N.
Pompano Beach
Raspberry and lime was a bad idea to start with but it doesn’t take like either. It’s very plain. First time trying it and I don’t like I will again. For the price at least, not worth it. Not recommending
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Zephyrhills is primarily the only water I prefer to drink so I was quite tempted to try the sparkling version! I'm not one to typically enjoy fizzy water but to be honest this one is quite refreshing and good. I don't know how often I'll drink it but I wouldn't mind it in occasions.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I absolutely love sparkling water during the summer! that way I still have the carbonation of a soda without the bloating a soda gives me...plus it's totally refreshing to have water instead of a sugar filled soft drink!

I really enjoy the taste of the raspberry and lime combination, it's sweet and tart, but very crisp and citrusy, I just really love it!

this drink is really great for those of you whom are looking for something refreshing but something with the carbonation or to swap something good for you instead of the soft drinks! I usually end up buying a whole case of them and keeping them in the refrigerator!
Caitlyn W.
Drinking this as I type this. Most of what I drink is sparkling water and this is by far my favorite. The flavor is not overwhelming like a lot of flavored water tends to be. The carbonation is really strong and I can drink a large bottle all day without it going flat. I love this water!
Shana C.
Delicious and refreshing beverage for a hot day or any day. The flavor was light and exactly how you would imagine raspberries and lime to taste but without all that sugar and sugar substitutes of sodas. I would definitely purchase this again!
Kris F.
Ruskin, FL
To be honest i wasn't a fan of the drink. i expected a sparkling sweet drink instead i got what tasted like seltzer water w a raspberry after taste. not what i wanted. packaging is nice that is what drew me to it . i would recommend to people who like seltzer. i wouldn't buy again.
Emma r.
Love this water definitely a healthier alternitve to soda and other sugary drinks. It tastes very natural and not super sweet were it's overpowering. I love having this in the summer with some lemon and ice which is super refreshing
Megan B.
Santa Barbara, CA
The first time I bought this sparkling water, I wasn't expecting much because it was so inexpensive compared to other brands... But it exceeded every expectation! It has good taste and a lot of fizz. I wish I could find this consistently, it would be my go to brand!
Aine W.
Jacksonville, FL
I was given a six pack of this beverage and I will be buying it soon. It is light, refreshing and not artificial tasting. It had the perfect amount of flavor and carbonation. My daughter is picky about sparkling beverages but even she said this is a winner.
Yane G.
I really enjoy the zephyrhills flavored parceling they have a nice amount of fizz not as much as a perier but not bad. The only thing I don't like is that after opening the bottle the first time the fizz going away very fast even if sealed really tight.