Zephyrhills® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Amanda E.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Raspberry lime with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
nikki N.
Pompano Beach
Raspberry and lime was a bad idea to start with but it doesn’t take like either. It’s very plain. First time trying it and I don’t like I will again. For the price at least, not worth it. Not recommending
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Zephyrhills is primarily the only water I prefer to drink so I was quite tempted to try the sparkling version! I'm not one to typically enjoy fizzy water but to be honest this one is quite refreshing and good. I don't know how often I'll drink it but I wouldn't mind it in occasions.
Amanda E.
Davenport, FL
Of all seltzer waters I have drank this flavor is amazing! It doesn't taste overly salty or overly sweet its perfect.
Victoria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Love love love it....would absolutely recommend. I have bought this product over and over again. Wish i could find them easier
Kristen C.
I love the zest and pop this water flavor gives me. Zephyrhills water is my favorite water where I'm from. I definitely like the sparkling part too.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Refreshing with that subtle hint of flavor. Though I don't traditionally drink flavored water, this is a great go-to when I do.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is my favorite drink and the only drink i has the word water in it that i will drink ..
Shannon G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love to have flavored sparkly water occasionally. It takes the place of the sodas I used to drink daily.
Marie W.
I've been really getting into sparkling water lately. Not all flavors are created equal! Zephyrhills Raspberry Lime water is light and refreshing. It's good for satisfying that soda craving without all the sugar.
Ashley L.
Hampton, GA
Kmmmkuijvivvbnifbbhbtgtg8hthr9hjrhjr9hmthothjthjthitthithtithjtijhhijhrtjhjtjhrmnmfnlmflnflln