BeveragesSodaSeltzers & TonicsZephyrhills
Zephyrhills Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water

Zephyrhills® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water

Raspberry lime with other natural flavors + CO2.

Is this water being discontinued. I love it.
Start your review of Zephyrhills® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water!
Alia D.
Gainesville, FL
I love this flavor. It's delicious, affordable and SPARKLY. All you carbonation addicts out there, this is your cola replacement! Sometimes, that carbonation burn in the nose is just plain refreshing.
Cassidy C.
This is my favorite water beverage when I want to stick to water but not sacrifice the taste of soda or another sugary drink!
Briana  V.
Lake Worth, FL
Zephyrhills is primarily the only water I prefer to drink so I was quite tempted to try the sparkling version! I'm not one to typically enjoy fizzy water but to be honest this one is quite refreshing and good. I don't know how often I'll drink it but I wouldn't mind it in occasions.
Sydney F.
Coral Springs, FL
I got this thinking it would be similar to the sparkling ICE drinks and it's not, it has no flavor i had to add a few mio drops to it and even that tasted off
Rachael S.
St Petersburg, FL
This is super delicious and I love using it as a replacement for soda and sugary drinks.
Kyley R.
I was so excited to try these but it did not live up to my expectations. It is a lightly flavored water and had no sweeteners so I felt it was lacking. However, if you like drinks that are not sweetened and light flavors his is the perfect drink for you.
Yane G.
I really enjoy the zephyrhills flavored parceling they have a nice amount of fizz not as much as a perier but not bad. The only thing I don't like is that after opening the bottle the first time the fizz going away very fast even if sealed really tight.
Stephannie F.
Cutler Bay , FL
LOVE ALL THE FLAVORS THEY HAVE AVAILABLE!!! ITS BEEN A GOOD TWIST TO MY DIET, SINCE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LEAVE COCA COLA OUT IF IT ...
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
Literally cannot stand sparkling water, and flavoring it did not help. I tried this before I realized what it was. A coworker had offered me some when I left my lunch at home. 10/10 do not recommend.
Nicole V.
Thomasville, NC
I really enjoy these because they taste fresh and also they're very affordable and I really like that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...