Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

April S.
April S.
Panama City, FL
These waters were too bitter for me. I suppose if you're used to drinking club soda you would like this water, but for me it was a fail.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I love the light orange-y flavor in this spring water, it really helps to drink a lot of fluids throughout the day.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
This water is not bad for the price and it's a plus that u can get it in so many different flavors.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Port Charlotte, FL
Best flavor water there is! Love the subtle burst of flavor without it tasting like watered down koolaid.
Jadee M.
Jadee M.
Waycross, Ga
Not a fan. I just don't like flavored waters. They seem too sweet to me . I'd rather have plain.
Sonia I.
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
Zephyrills is popular in the Southern US because I have seen them mostly there. However I really do not drink flavored water.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
Love sparkling flavored water, it's a healthier alternative to soft drinks, love the fiz and the citrus taste
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I did not like the taste of this water very much. The mandarin flavor tasted very fake.
Jihad E.
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
This waster has a very pleasant hint of orange flavoring so its not overwhelming. very refreshing
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Largo
These are amazing! The mandarin flavoring is simply perfect. I would buy these again.