Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Delza R.
Homestead, FL
I think is refresh and healthy water and economical and very good and they have all the sizes of bottle
Tiffany R.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is refreshing and tasty! I love to sub my regular old water for this every now and th
en.
Rachael G.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love these!! I don't purchase these often, but when I do it's a treat! I especially love the orange.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This water is not bad for the price and it's a plus that u can get it in so many different flavors.
Jadee M.
Waycross, Ga
Not a fan. I just don't like flavored waters. They seem too sweet to me . I'd rather have plain.
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
This waster has a very pleasant hint of orange flavoring so its not overwhelming. very refreshing
Mariafelix V.
Mandarin orange is actually one of my favorite tastes. I love drinking this on the go or at work.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
Not impressed also not the best I've tasted either. i prefer natural water. it's ok i suppose.
April W.
Titusville, FL
Deliciousness In a bottle! I absolutely love the flavor and it definitely is worth every penny!
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
These taste so yummy. A nice orange flavor with out being overbearing. It's a fresh twist.