Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon D.
Mount Clemens
Best flavor water there is! Love the subtle burst of flavor without it tasting like watered down koolaid.
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
Its absolutely gross I hated it... Its just got a mineral taste to it... And the bubbles made it worse...
carola c.
I buy it all the time because i love it. i would tell friends and family to buy it too.. i love it i know they would too
Nykole N.
Palm Bay, FL
I like how these aren't sweetened. Very refreshing and simple! I will even drink it warm. Very good with mixed drinks!!
Jadee M.
Waycross, Ga
Not a fan. I just don't like flavored waters. They seem too sweet to me . I'd rather have plain.
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
Zephyrills is popular in the Southern US because I have seen them mostly there. However I really do not drink flavored water.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
Love sparkling flavored water, it's a healthier alternative to soft drinks, love the fiz and the citrus taste
Shelby G.
N Palm Beach, FL
I am a huge fan of sparkling water and this one did not disappoint, it had great flavor
Nicole A.
I did not like the taste of this water very much. The mandarin flavor tasted very fake.
Jihad E.
Duluth, GA
This waster has a very pleasant hint of orange flavoring so its not overwhelming. very refreshing