Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Dana C.
Dana C.
I discovered this Mandarin Orange sparkling water by accident. I instantly fell in love. It's very refreshing. It tastes all natural with absolutely no sweetener after taste. It's a great substitute for when you get that soda craving.
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Seffner, FL
Hated it! Yeah, it was harsh in the mouth and bitter. The only good thing I can say about it was the fact it was wet. I ended up adding it to frozen fruit juices to make a "sparkling" punch for the kids. Won't ever buy them again.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
I like regular water but sometimes want a little flavor without the extra calories. The Zephyrhills mandarin orange flavor is perfect. Not too much flavor and it's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This water is very good. I love the flavor and I like fizzy water. I have been trying to drink more water and this water helps me drink the amount I'm supposed to drink on a daily basis.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I usually love zephyrhills products, but this one wasn't a hit for me. I found the taste very bitter and unappealing. I tried more to see if I would eventually enjoy it, but didn't.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Saint Cloud, FL
These were a disappointment from the zephyrhills line. I normally love the zephyrhils spring water, but these completely missed the mark. The orange flavor was almost non existent.
Hello B.
Hello B.
Punta Gorda, FL
Tastes great! Love it, usually hate artificial flavored waters but this one is great. I would suggest getting it especially if you have kids, they'll love it.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute favorite flavor of seltzer! I can drink it all day long!!! It's great with a little vodka too ;)
Lory  L.
Lory L.
For those who have difficulty drinking those 8 cups a day this will dedf. make it a breeze! relish and great for your body.
Janet  B.
Janet B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very refreshing and comparable to more expensive brands. Citrus flavor really comes through. Very carbonated.