Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute favorite flavor of seltzer! I can drink it all day long!!! It's great with a little vodka too ;)
Christie S.
Christie S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I had high hopes for this product, however it was a flop for me, the Orange flavor is not a pronounced as I hoped it would be
Lory  L.
Lory L.
For those who have difficulty drinking those 8 cups a day this will dedf. make it a breeze! relish and great for your body.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mt Prospect, IL
Great tasting. Good alternative to regular tasting water. Very refreshing and easy to carry around with you on the go
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Very refreshing, but very bubbly! Almost like drinking a soda. Sadly the taste was a little too artificial for my liking.
Janet  B.
Janet B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very refreshing and comparable to more expensive brands. Citrus flavor really comes through. Very carbonated.
April S.
April S.
Panama City, FL
These waters were too bitter for me. I suppose if you're used to drinking club soda you would like this water, but for me it was a fail.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I love the light orange-y flavor in this spring water, it really helps to drink a lot of fluids throughout the day.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
This water is not bad for the price and it's a plus that u can get it in so many different flavors.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Tampa, FL
Delicious. Delicious. Delicious. I can't stop drinking this stuff. Makes me feel full and tastes amazing!