Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
I love this flavor. It makes drinking plain water "history". I buy this flavor over any other out there. The packaging is nicely done and sizes are perfect for taking with you when you exercise.
Samantha H.
I usually love zephyrhills products, but this one wasn't a hit for me. I found the taste very bitter and unappealing. I tried more to see if I would eventually enjoy it, but didn't.
Kelsey C.
Product was delicious and refreshing! I can only take about a can's worth of sparkling water and these are bigger, but my bf loved them!
Dana G.
I cut out pop from my diet to help lose weight and this was my go to for "cheats". Good flavor and not with the typical mineraly water tatse!!!
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I really liked the light mandarin flavoring and great balanced bubbles. I'm a believer! It's also nice to have a choice of smaller bottles at a great price!!. sometimes plain water can be just boring, i believe everyone should try this
Brianna G.
Saint Cloud, FL
These were a disappointment from the zephyrhills line. I normally love the zephyrhils spring water, but these completely missed the mark. The orange flavor was almost non existent.
Hello B.
Punta Gorda, FL
Tastes great! Love it, usually hate artificial flavored waters but this one is great. I would suggest getting it especially if you have kids, they'll love it.
Jessica S.
I really enjoyed this product. The citrus flavor is very refreshing and if you want it to be more of a traditional soda just add a packet of stevia.
Kristina S.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute favorite flavor of seltzer! I can drink it all day long!!! It's great with a little vodka too ;)
Christie S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I had high hopes for this product, however it was a flop for me, the Orange flavor is not a pronounced as I hoped it would be