Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Seffner, FL
Hated it! Yeah, it was harsh in the mouth and bitter. The only good thing I can say about it was the fact it was wet. I ended up adding it to frozen fruit juices to make a "sparkling" punch for the kids. Won't ever buy them again.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I like regular water but sometimes want a little flavor without the extra calories. The Zephyrhills mandarin orange flavor is perfect. Not too much flavor and it's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Love love love this flavor and sparkling water. It is so refreshing, tasty, and smooth all at the same time! All the flavors for this sparking brand are outstanding. Have no complaints about any of them especially this one!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This water is very good. I love the flavor and I like fizzy water. I have been trying to drink more water and this water helps me drink the amount I'm supposed to drink on a daily basis.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Millville , DE
I love this sparkling water. I have the hardest time drinking plain water and these are great. The fizz like a soda without the chemicals and sugar.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I usually love zephyrhills products, but this one wasn't a hit for me. I found the taste very bitter and unappealing. I tried more to see if I would eventually enjoy it, but didn't.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Product was delicious and refreshing! I can only take about a can's worth of sparkling water and these are bigger, but my bf loved them!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Saint Cloud, FL
These were a disappointment from the zephyrhills line. I normally love the zephyrhils spring water, but these completely missed the mark. The orange flavor was almost non existent.
Hello B.
Hello B.
Punta Gorda, FL
Tastes great! Love it, usually hate artificial flavored waters but this one is great. I would suggest getting it especially if you have kids, they'll love it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I really enjoyed this product. The citrus flavor is very refreshing and if you want it to be more of a traditional soda just add a packet of stevia.