Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on target.com
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
These are really good for a hot summer day when you want a pop but also want a water. It is a good mix between the two and at an affordable price.
Dana G.
I cut out pop from my diet to help lose weight and this was my go to for "cheats". Good flavor and not with the typical mineraly water tatse!!!
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
I'm not really a fan of these sparkling waters. They are extremely bitter and I didn't find anything great about them at all. Won't buy again
Kelsey C.
Product was delicious and refreshing! I can only take about a can's worth of sparkling water and these are bigger, but my bf loved them!
April S.
Panama City, FL
These waters were too bitter for me. I suppose if you're used to drinking club soda you would like this water, but for me it was a fail.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love sparking water and I especially love zephyr hills sparking water. fun fact. zephyr means gentle breeze. who wouldn't want that?
Christie S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I had high hopes for this product, however it was a flop for me, the Orange flavor is not a pronounced as I hoped it would be
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
Zephyrills is popular in the Southern US because I have seen them mostly there. However I really do not drink flavored water.
Lory  L.
For those who have difficulty drinking those 8 cups a day this will dedf. make it a breeze! relish and great for your body.
Ashley N.
Very refreshing, but very bubbly! Almost like drinking a soda. Sadly the taste was a little too artificial for my liking.