Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
These taste so yummy. A nice orange flavor with out being overbearing. It's a fresh twist.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
N Palm Beach, FL
I am a huge fan of sparkling water and this one did not disappoint, it had great flavor
Linnette R.
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
They're so yummy and refreshing. My kids love it. So do I.
Good price and good flavor
Jenay R.
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
Delicious and cheap compared to other brands. Mandarin orange is the best flavor and tastes wonderful. Just enough bubbles, great packaging and you can always find coupons too which make it cheaper. I buy these all the time!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Jonesborough, TN
So very refreshing whether you're on the beach, at the slopes or just relaxing at home. you will absolutely love the refreshing, clean taste of Zephyrhills. the Mandarin orange is simply my favorite flavor - it's light and rejuvenating. sometimes plain water can be just boring, i believe everyone should try this and get your addiction on!!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
We accidentally purchased this water the other day. I saw the small picture on the orange on the packaging, but just thought it was in reference health eating, etc. It was a shock to take a sip of the water and get the strong orange taste. It wasn't unpleasant, but the family really just wanted some water. The water had a definite orange flavor and slightly sweet. If you are looking for that, this may be a good choice for you.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the zephyr hills sparkling flavored waters. They are a nice treat that I drink only after drinking my daily water goal of 130oz of flat water. It is a nice way to reward myself without drinking cokes or other overly sweetened drinks
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
One of the better flavors. The orange isn't overly sweet but definitely adds a little flavor. If you want a sparkling drink that doesn't taste like soda this is for you.
Dana C.
Dana C.
I discovered this Mandarin Orange sparkling water by accident. I instantly fell in love. It's very refreshing. It tastes all natural with absolutely no sweetener after taste. It's a great substitute for when you get that soda craving.
angela g.
angela g.
Winter Park, FL
I love sparking water. I often buy the expensive European bottles but tried this. YUM! I really liked the light mandarin flavoring and great balanced bubbles. I'm a believer! It's also nice to have a choice of smaller bottles at a great price!!