Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Dana G.
Dana G.
I cut out pop from my diet to help lose weight and this was my go to for "cheats". Good flavor and not with the typical mineraly water tatse!!!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
I'm not really a fan of these sparkling waters. They are extremely bitter and I didn't find anything great about them at all. Won't buy again
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Product was delicious and refreshing! I can only take about a can's worth of sparkling water and these are bigger, but my bf loved them!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love sparking water and I especially love zephyr hills sparking water. fun fact. zephyr means gentle breeze. who wouldn't want that?
Christie S.
Christie S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I had high hopes for this product, however it was a flop for me, the Orange flavor is not a pronounced as I hoped it would be
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Very refreshing, but very bubbly! Almost like drinking a soda. Sadly the taste was a little too artificial for my liking.
carola c.
carola c.
I buy it all the time because i love it. i would tell friends and family to buy it too.. i love it i know they would too
Nykole N.
Nykole N.
Palm Bay, FL
I like how these aren't sweetened. Very refreshing and simple! I will even drink it warm. Very good with mixed drinks!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mt Prospect, IL
Great tasting. Good alternative to regular tasting water. Very refreshing and easy to carry around with you on the go
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
Its absolutely gross I hated it... Its just got a mineral taste to it... And the bubbles made it worse...