Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lori S.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this product on a whim recently because it was on sale. I really appreciate that it doesn't contain artificial sweetener. The mandarin flavor was very authentic, and the price point was perfect. For the days that I don't want to shell out money for a pricier sparkling water, this is a nice alternative.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
One of the better flavors. The orange isn't overly sweet but definitely adds a little flavor. If you want a sparkling drink that doesn't taste like soda this is for you.
Dana C.
I discovered this Mandarin Orange sparkling water by accident. I instantly fell in love. It's very refreshing. It tastes all natural with absolutely no sweetener after taste. It's a great substitute for when you get that soda craving.
angela g.
Winter Park, FL
I love sparking water. I often buy the expensive European bottles but tried this. YUM! I really liked the light mandarin flavoring and great balanced bubbles. I'm a believer! It's also nice to have a choice of smaller bottles at a great price!!
Haley F.
Very club soda tasting. And the citrus tastes like medicine. My sister liked them so I'm hoping it's just my pallet that doesn't agree with these. Would not recommend to anyone.
Ginny M.
Seffner, FL
Hated it! Yeah, it was harsh in the mouth and bitter. The only good thing I can say about it was the fact it was wet. I ended up adding it to frozen fruit juices to make a "sparkling" punch for the kids. Won't ever buy them again.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I like regular water but sometimes want a little flavor without the extra calories. The Zephyrhills mandarin orange flavor is perfect. Not too much flavor and it's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Rachel P.
Winter park, FL
Love love love this flavor and sparkling water. It is so refreshing, tasty, and smooth all at the same time! All the flavors for this sparking brand are outstanding. Have no complaints about any of them especially this one!
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This water is very good. I love the flavor and I like fizzy water. I have been trying to drink more water and this water helps me drink the amount I'm supposed to drink on a daily basis.
Jennifer S.
Millville , DE
I love this sparkling water. I have the hardest time drinking plain water and these are great. The fizz like a soda without the chemicals and sugar.