Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly B.
Fisher, PA
Not real crazy about the taste of this one it's just not for me I guess. I don't really like the mandarin orange if it was pure orange yes. Repeat consumer. Not not at all thought it would taste better than it does sorry not really my style.. Yes I would recommend to everyone
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
One of the better flavors. The orange isn't overly sweet but definitely adds a little flavor. If you want a sparkling drink that doesn't taste like soda this is for you.
Dana C.
I discovered this Mandarin Orange sparkling water by accident. I instantly fell in love. It's very refreshing. It tastes all natural with absolutely no sweetener after taste. It's a great substitute for when you get that soda craving.
jean n.
Davenport, FL
Smells and taste just like a MANDARIN orange. the bubbles are perfect. Defanitly a refreshing drink if you want something more then plain water to quench you're thirst.
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
Love love love this flavor and sparkling water. It is so refreshing, tasty, and smooth all at the same time! All the flavors for this sparking brand are outstanding. Have no complaints about any of them especially this one!
angela g.
Winter Park, FL
I love sparking water. I often buy the expensive European bottles but tried this. YUM! I really liked the light mandarin flavoring and great balanced bubbles. I'm a believer! It's also nice to have a choice of smaller bottles at a great price!!
Kymberly F.
I love zephryhills but this orange water is not my favorite. I enjoy having sparkling water whenever I can but I wouldn't choose this brand of sparkly water probably just buy their regular waters.
Haley F.
Very club soda tasting. And the citrus tastes like medicine. My sister liked them so I'm hoping it's just my pallet that doesn't agree with these. Would not recommend to anyone.
Ginny M.
Seffner, FL
Hated it! Yeah, it was harsh in the mouth and bitter. The only good thing I can say about it was the fact it was wet. I ended up adding it to frozen fruit juices to make a "sparkling" punch for the kids. Won't ever buy them again.
Tatiana F.
Its refreshing and flavorful, not sweet, but still citrus. I am a repeat customer. I love zephyrhills. It met my carbonated water expectations. Good value buy and not overpriced at all. I tried the lemon one, but I definitely prefer the orange flavor.