Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Love love love this flavor and sparkling water. It is so refreshing, tasty, and smooth all at the same time! All the flavors for this sparking brand are outstanding. Have no complaints about any of them especially this one!
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
I love zephryhills but this orange water is not my favorite. I enjoy having sparkling water whenever I can but I wouldn't choose this brand of sparkly water probably just buy their regular waters.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
I love this flavor. It makes drinking plain water "history". I buy this flavor over any other out there. The packaging is nicely done and sizes are perfect for taking with you when you exercise.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Very club soda tasting. And the citrus tastes like medicine. My sister liked them so I'm hoping it's just my pallet that doesn't agree with these. Would not recommend to anyone.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
One of the better flavors. The orange isn't overly sweet but definitely adds a little flavor. If you want a sparkling drink that doesn't taste like soda this is for you.
jean n.
jean n.
Davenport, FL
Smells and taste just like a MANDARIN orange. the bubbles are perfect. Defanitly a refreshing drink if you want something more then plain water to quench you're thirst.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I really enjoyed this product. The citrus flavor is very refreshing and if you want it to be more of a traditional soda just add a packet of stevia.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Millville , DE
I love this sparkling water. I have the hardest time drinking plain water and these are great. The fizz like a soda without the chemicals and sugar.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
These are really good for a hot summer day when you want a pop but also want a water. It is a good mix between the two and at an affordable price.
Dana G.
Dana G.
I cut out pop from my diet to help lose weight and this was my go to for "cheats". Good flavor and not with the typical mineraly water tatse!!!