Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tina R.
Hollywood, FL
I love this orange flavored water. You can get a 6 pack of this for the price of other single waters. There is no comparison to other brands for the price and value. The bottling is easy and great for storage in the fridge. I recommend these waters to my coworkers all the time. They taste great!
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
I love this drink, I am obsessed! It is refreshing and cures my crave for a carbonated drink and is so refreshing, The orange is not overpowering and is non calorie so it is also healthy. I have recommended this to many of my co workers. My family also loves this drink. We buy them by the case
Holly B.
Fisher, PA
Not real crazy about the taste of this one it's just not for me I guess. I don't really like the mandarin orange if it was pure orange yes. Repeat consumer. Not not at all thought it would taste better than it does sorry not really my style.. Yes I would recommend to everyone
MeganTom M.
Jax Bch, FL
Loved it. Let mom try it who doesn't drink sparkling water and she enjoyed it. The bottle looked really inviting and fun. Loved how the orange flavor want super strong but was noticeable and enjoyable. I would definitely buy this beverage again to enjoy.
Tatiana F.
Its refreshing and flavorful, not sweet, but still citrus. I am a repeat customer. I love zephyrhills. It met my carbonated water expectations. Good value buy and not overpriced at all. I tried the lemon one, but I definitely prefer the orange flavor.
Sasha G.
Jacksonville, FL
I can't get enough of this Zephyrhills Sparkling water Mandarin Orange flavored, its my new favorite drink!! Its flavorful and refreshing. I'm trying to lose weight so this is a great alternative to soda!! Definitely worth trying
Kymberly F.
I love zephryhills but this orange water is not my favorite. I enjoy having sparkling water whenever I can but I wouldn't choose this brand of sparkly water probably just buy their regular waters.
jean n.
Davenport, FL
Smells and taste just like a MANDARIN orange. the bubbles are perfect. Defanitly a refreshing drink if you want something more then plain water to quench you're thirst.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
These are really good for a hot summer day when you want a pop but also want a water. It is a good mix between the two and at an affordable price.
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
I'm not really a fan of these sparkling waters. They are extremely bitter and I didn't find anything great about them at all. Won't buy again