Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jenay R.Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water uploaded by Sasha G.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
Delicious and cheap compared to other brands. Mandarin orange is the best flavor and tastes wonderful. Just enough bubbles, great packaging and you can always find coupons too which make it cheaper. I buy these all the time!
Suzanne K.
Deltona, FL
Okay, I will be the first to admit, that this may be an unfair review, but I hated this stuff. Let it be known, however, that I generally love Zephyrhills water. I didn't like the "flavored" sparkling waters because I had a hard time finding the flavor. I wanted sweetness and this was like LaCroix...which I also don't like at all. So....with that being said.... If you like LaCroix...you are likely to love these as Zephyrhills always has great water.
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
We accidentally purchased this water the other day. I saw the small picture on the orange on the packaging, but just thought it was in reference health eating, etc. It was a shock to take a sip of the water and get the strong orange taste. It wasn't unpleasant, but the family really just wanted some water. The water had a definite orange flavor and slightly sweet. If you are looking for that, this may be a good choice for you.
Theresa S.
Jonesborough, TN
So very refreshing whether you're on the beach, at the slopes or just relaxing at home. you will absolutely love the refreshing, clean taste of Zephyrhills. the Mandarin orange is simply my favorite flavor - it's light and rejuvenating. sometimes plain water can be just boring, i believe everyone should try this and get your addiction on!!
Sasha G.
Jacksonville, FL
I can't get enough of this Zephyrhills Sparkling water Mandarin Orange flavored, its my new favorite drink!! Its flavorful and refreshing. I'm trying to lose weight so this is a great alternative to soda!! Definitely worth trying
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the zephyr hills sparkling flavored waters. They are a nice treat that I drink only after drinking my daily water goal of 130oz of flat water. It is a nice way to reward myself without drinking cokes or other overly sweetened drinks
MeganTom M.
Jax Bch, FL
Loved it. Let mom try it who doesn't drink sparkling water and she enjoyed it. The bottle looked really inviting and fun. Loved how the orange flavor want super strong but was noticeable and enjoyable. I would definitely buy this beverage again to enjoy.
Lori S.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this product on a whim recently because it was on sale. I really appreciate that it doesn't contain artificial sweetener. The mandarin flavor was very authentic, and the price point was perfect. For the days that I don't want to shell out money for a pricier sparkling water, this is a nice alternative.
Karson L.
Monticello, FL
I am a die hard La Croix fan, but this week the Zephyrhills sparkling waters were on sale! Much to my surprise I really like this brand!!! It is sugar free, sweetener free, calorie free, etc! And has a very natural, crisp flavor! I definitely recommend to anyone looking!
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
I love this drink, I am obsessed! It is refreshing and cures my crave for a carbonated drink and is so refreshing, The orange is not overpowering and is non calorie so it is also healthy. I have recommended this to many of my co workers. My family also loves this drink. We buy them by the case