BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsZephyrhills
Zephyrhills Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water

Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water

Mandarin orange with other natural flavors + CO2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zephyrhills® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Natural Spring Water!
Monticello, FL
I am a die hard La Croix fan, but this week the Zephyrhills sparkling waters were on sale! Much to my surprise I really like this brand!!! It is sugar free, sweetener free, calorie free, etc! And has a very natural, crisp flavor! I definitely recommend to anyone looking!
Orange Park, FL
These taste so yummy. A nice orange flavor with out being overbearing. It's a fresh twist.
State Center, IA
These are really good for a hot summer day when you want a pop but also want a water. It is a good mix between the two and at an affordable price.
I don't like this water, it was to sparkly. The orange flavor was to potent. But I normally like Zephyrhills water.
Davenport, FL
Smells and taste just like a MANDARIN orange. the bubbles are perfect. Defanitly a refreshing drink if you want something more then plain water to quench you're thirst.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is refreshing and tasty! I love to sub my regular old water for this every now and th en.
Winter Park, FL
Mandarin orange is actually one of my favorite tastes. I love drinking this on the go or at work.
Kissimmee, FL
They're so yummy and refreshing. My kids love it. So do I. Good price and good flavor
Edinburg, TX
I love sparking water and I especially love zephyr hills sparking water. fun fact. zephyr means gentle breeze. who wouldn't want that?
Hollywood, FL
I love this orange flavored water. You can get a 6 pack of this for the price of other single waters. There is no comparison to other brands for the price and value. The bottling is easy and great for storage in the fridge. I recommend these waters to my coworkers all the time. They taste great!

Looking for your answer?