Zephyrhills® Sparkling Lemon Natural Spring Water uploaded by Anca D.

BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER

Lemon with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I bought this at Publix since I like the Zephyrhills spring water. The sparkling water was just ok - kinda tasted artificial. I find other similar brands much better. Would I buy it again - probably not.
Sara K.
Jax Bch, FL
If you have a love/hate relationship with water I highly recommend this. The flavor is not overbearing and it doesn't taste artificial to me. The price is affordable compared to other sparkling water. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I'm a huge fan of water and sparkling water I also like lemon water. But when I tried this I was not satisfied with the taste, it tasted really watered down. Most lemon waters especially sparkling waters will actually taste like lemon but this one did not. I will not be getting this in lemon but the other flavors are much better.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
I'm a huge fan of everything "lemon". This is my alternate version of "sassy water" when I don't have the energy to actually cut more than just a lemon the day before and let it sit overnight. I get what I need from the water and it doesn't taste completely bitter :)
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this sparkling water. I love that there no sodium added to it. It is very refreshing and it is not sweet. Also like the price of it. It is very affordable and I can find it very easily in any grocery store where I live. It is a great option to substitute sodas and juice.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
ZEPHYRHILLS lemon flavored water bottles are a go to everyday for your lunch box. You must have one of these at least once a day to fill fortified and replenished. I love lemon water &this basically just is much better than lemon in a water. I loVE this lemon water so much &it is very falvorful!
Audry G.
This water is my obsession!! I am very out doorsy and this water keeps me hydrated and refreshed! I love anything lemony! Tastes great and better when really cold! Highly recommend and no its not sour more of a small taste of lemon in your water with a hint of sparkle !
Melissa D.
Plantation , FL
I know how important drinking water is especially in the warmer months. I have a tendency to struggle with drinking 8 glasses a day so I needed an alternative. I purchased Zephyrhills Sparkling Lemon Natural Spring Water and I refuse to buy anything else now! It has a refreshing taste and I can't get enough of it. I love adding ice to it to make it even colder!
Stephen S.
The most refreshing water out there. I absolutely love the taste and it hydrates you so much. I can't see improving this product at all. It's a great value and I will continue to drink it regularly! I have recommended it to so many people and they love it too.
Vanna H.
Pensacola , FL
Probably the worst "sparkling water" I've ever had. Flavor is horrible I could barely even take a couple of sips before throwing it away. I've had other zephryrhills products, plain water but I will never purchase one of these sparking waters again