BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER #12 in Bottled Water

Better is in our nature. It's what we were born to be. So refresh with the water sourced only from carefully selected 100% natural springs. Born Better®. see more...

• I have been drinking Zephyrhills for years. would it be best if I...2 Answers
  • This water Has sodio? I been looking for a new water but with out...1 Answers
  • What is everyone's least favorite water? I think mine would have ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
This water is kinda plain it doesn’t have a lot of flavor and electrolytes or minerals compared to other products such as Fiji or smart water. It has a faint plastic taste where as the other products do not. But for the price this waters pretty good!
Andriana ❤.
THE BEST WATER THERE IS! I don't purchase any other brand, unless I am absolutely forced to. There are no added ingredients and it is pure drinking water. I reside in Florida, the state in which this is sourced from, and can attest to the cleanliness of our waterways. HIGHLY recommended.
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
No matte which bottle or size I buy I'm always satisfied with my purchase. It's not tap nor purified but it's natural spring water with a natural taste. Love it. Recommend to water lovers.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I give zephyrhills a big 5 star rating. I love spring water so much. we buy this by the case in my house. we do not drink tap water, so having this in stock here at my house is a must.
sophia c.
St. Cloud
This water is very good it’s spring water spring water is good it has natural tases nice packaging was it opened and met my expectations you really have to improve this water it’s just like smart water buys again very good
Dianne P.
Zephyrhills water reminds me of home sweet home. You can't beat the taste of 100% natural Florida spring water. Its refreshing, and hydrating on a hot summers day, as well as cost effective. In fact, I actually went to the natural spring in Florida in which the water comes from. I am pleased to say the spring looked healthy, and the surrounding environment was flourishing. The process doesn't get anymore natural than this guys. There were no machines, no smoke, no buildings around, and no pollution. One of the things I like to do before purchasing a brand of water for my family is to test the pH of the water. A pH of 7 or above is considered to be ideal for water, however, since the human body itself is alkaline, there is a preference for alkaline water. In a video I posted shortly before this review, I demonstrate a pH test on Zephyrhills water. The test shows the water turning blue, which indicates an alkaline water of pH 9.
Kei H.
Refreshing all natural spring water that I love right along with deer Park it's hard to find seeing as its really one of 3 that's natural and cost efficient a 28 pack cost a little over $4 at walmart but worth it seeing as its not purified like all the other brands it's natural with a map on the case that tells you exactly where it came from it goes down smooth not and not bitter or leaving a after taste based off the "Minerals" left in other water brands
Angelica R.
Zephyrhills is my number 1 choice of water. I have tried many different types of water , looking for them to be healthy and not to have smell or taste. I just feel that this water is pure and safe to drink as well as free from toxic chemicals. I consume around 5 bottles of Zephyrhills (regular size-500ml) daily so I can tell that it is very natural with whatever minerals were in the ground.
Linda S.
One of the most important summer essentials of all time....water! I buy this by the gallons and I fill up my personal water bottle daily. I always remember to fill up before exercising, going to work and definitely before heading to the beach. I like that their gallons are shaped in a barrel form- makes it easy to store and pour. This water has a crisp, clear taste and I don't notice any aftertaste. I would definitely recommend. #beachbashcontest
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
This is the only water I'll drink. It tastes so much better than all the other bottled water out there and tap water. It's a little expensive, but I always wait until it goes on sale to buy it. I definitely recommend this product because it's great.
Desiree A.
Am I the only person who likes water so much?
Lorena V.
I have never tried this, water but it looks refreshing. Is the taste any different from other top brand waters?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What bottled water is your favorite?
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this water actually good?
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Where is this available and is it comparable to another brand?