Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Beaufort, SC

I was actually raised in Zephyrhills, and know exactly where the source is for this bottled water. The water is refreshingly crisp. Leaves no after taste, and has a low sodium content ( yes bottled water does have some added sodium , disani, being one of the worst). I love the quality of this water, and feel connected to it seeing I swam in the exact spring as a child this comes from. Don't worry they collect the water for consumers from an underground source that can not be contaminated by humans swimming in the spring (crystal springs). Crystal springs park has since been closed to the public, and allowed to only be used as a scientific research lab. Researching natural springs, in their natural states (meaning water plants have not been cleaned out to allow more comfortable swimming circumstances.
Yeni G.
Yeni G.
Hialeah, Fl

We go through a lot of bottled water in our house, especially during the summer time. We really like Nestle Pure Life water because it tastes clean and refreshing. The bottles are kind of flimsy, but I'm happy with that because it's less impact on the environment, afterall, these are disposable water bottles that most people throw away after one use.
They fit perfectly in the cup holder of my car and I have no issue with them falling over on my desk as people before me have noted. The size of the water bottle is a convenient size to carry and allows me to be able to drink the entire bottle while it is still cold. A bigger bottle would now allow me to do so and I really prefer cold water. I will continue to purchase Nestle Pure Life Purified Water bottles for my family.
Glam W.
Glam W.
Austin, TX

What happened to the quality of the bottle, I feel like it had gotten thinner and thinner over the years. SO i am not the one who can actually taste water or what not so I can really comment on the quality of the water, as long it is not tap water, all other bottle water pretty much taste the same to me.
But i do want to comment on the thinning bottle part, so as we all know the caps for all the bottle are SEALED shut (thank god for that) so when i hold the bottle tight and try to open up the cap I tend to spill some of the water out when the cap opens, haha. I really hope i am not the only one that has this issue, maybe i am holding it too tight or maybe the bottle quality just sucks.
I understand the whole environmental aspect and appreciate it but come on!
Joanne R.
Joanne R.
Miami

I used to drink one of these daily, since I try to keep my water intake as close to a gallon as possible so it's easy to carry around.

As of late, I guess the shipments my local gas station and publix have received must've been kept out in sun for awhile because the water tastes awful and like melted plastic. Due to this, I've been avoiding the gallon jug size. :(

I'd recommend everyone to steer clear as well since it was a worrisome experience and pretty gross.

Whole foods sells big empty jugs you could just refill yourself. :)
Nvs S.
Nvs S.

This is the best, healthiest, and most natural and untouched by man water there is! I absolutely love Zephyrhills spring water. It is the purest and healthiest water for everyone. Compared to other famous brand waters such as Voss, Fiji Water, Smart Water or Dasani that have high levels of Flouride in them Zephyrhills is the healthiest. Studies and research has been conducted to show how the names of the waters that I listed above are unhealthy, videos have even been made. That is why I choose to drink Zephyrhills.
Kei H.
Kei H.

Refreshing all natural spring water that I love right along with deer Park it's hard to find seeing as its really one of 3 that's natural and cost efficient a 28 pack cost a little over $4 at walmart but worth it seeing as its not purified like all the other brands it's natural with a map on the case that tells you exactly where it came from it goes down smooth not and not bitter or leaving a after taste based off the "Minerals" left in other water brands
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Miami, Fl

Lately I've been trying to drink more water for my health mainly because of all the best tasting junk such as soda, or juice. So for about two month I've been drinking nothing but Zephyrhills water. Every morning, noon or night. It's amazing what water alone can do for your body! Definitely refreshing hot or cold. Even though id rather have cold! Would definitely buy another 24 pack again! & it helps that my local supermarket has a sale! Buy one, get one!
Kaity B.
Kaity B.
Mobile, AL

Nothing wrong with this water, I'm just personally not a huge fan. In comparison with some of the slightly more expensive varieties available at the grocery store, I like the taste of Aquafina and Dasani so much better - even the regular store brand! I can't really put my finger on what makes Zephyrhills different to me, but I can say that while I will still drink it if it's the water available, it would definitely not be my first choice.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.

We purchased a case of this water during the summer & I was not the biggest fan of the after taste it left on my mouth. When the water is very cold, it is quite refreshing & I can hardly taste anything. However, when the water is room temp or a little chilled, it leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. I love the bottle itself, nice and sleek. I'm just not a fan of the after taste I have when I drink this specific brand of bottled water.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH

Zephyrhills water is probably my least favorite. I will drink it if I have to, but I prefer not to. Many people tell me I'm crazy for thinking that different water's taste differently, bit I swear by it. Zephyrhills always leaves me with an awkward aftertaste and feeling as if I am still thirsty. I know many people who think it tastes fresh and natural, but I am not one of those people. I would much rather have smartwater or fiji.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.

Am I the only person who likes water so much?
Lorena V.
Lorena V.

I have never tried this, water but it looks refreshing. Is the taste any different from other top brand waters?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN

Is this water actually good?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL

What bottled water is your favorite?
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN

Where is this available and is it comparable to another brand?