BY ZEPHYRHILLS NATURAL SPRING WATER #13 in Bottled Water

Better is in our nature. It's what we were born to be. So refresh with the water sourced only from carefully selected 100% natural springs. Born Better®. see more...

• I have been drinking Zephyrhills for years. would it be best if I s...2 Answers
  • This water Has sodio? I been looking for a new water but with out s...1 Answers
  • What is everyone's least favorite water? I think mine would have to...1 Answers
Yeni G.
Yeni G.
Hialeah , FL
We go through a lot of bottled water in our house, especially during the summer time. We really like Nestle Pure Life water because it tastes clean and refreshing. The bottles are kind of flimsy, but I'm happy with that because it's less impact on the environment, afterall, these are disposable water bottles that most people throw away after one use.
They fit perfectly in the cup holder of my car and I have no issue with them falling over on my desk as people before me have noted. The size of the water bottle is a convenient size to carry and allows me to be able to drink the entire bottle while it is still cold. A bigger bottle would now allow me to do so and I really prefer cold water. I will continue to purchase Nestle Pure Life Purified Water bottles for my family.
Nvs S.
Nvs S.
This is the best, healthiest, and most natural and untouched by man water there is! I absolutely love Zephyrhills spring water. It is the purest and healthiest water for everyone. Compared to other famous brand waters such as Voss, Fiji Water, Smart Water or Dasani that have high levels of Flouride in them Zephyrhills is the healthiest. Studies and research has been conducted to show how the names of the waters that I listed above are unhealthy, videos have even been made. That is why I choose to drink Zephyrhills.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Lately I've been trying to drink more water for my health mainly because of all the best tasting junk such as soda, or juice. So for about two month I've been drinking nothing but Zephyrhills water. Every morning, noon or night. It's amazing what water alone can do for your body! Definitely refreshing hot or cold. Even though id rather have cold! Would definitely buy another 24 pack again! & it helps that my local supermarket has a sale! Buy one, get one!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been drinking Zephyrhills water for decades! It takes like water, which is to say it is just wet and it tastes like nothing. Some water (to me, Aquafina) can taste metallic, but not Zephyrhills. It just tastes like water. That's exactly what I want in water. I love the 33.8oz bottles, because I try to drink 100oz. of water a day, so I try to have 3 a day. This is the best water in a bottle.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Tallahassee, FL
Tastes great, especially when chilled. The bottles are great for traveling with. The water met my expectations. The price was about right for such a product. Not expensive at all. I really cannot think of anything that would improve it except lowering the price. I am always okay with a lower price. But all in all, the product is good and fairly priced. I would buy this product again.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
I had never tried Zephyrhills until I made a trip to Tampa, Florida and my best friend, who is a local, had his refrigerator stocked with it. He told me it was a brand that was made locally. I tried it and loved it and drank it the whole time I was down there! It's so clean tasting and so refreshing! I was guzzling this water for days lol! One of my favorite brands of bottled water!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
I live with 3 other roommates and we are always drinking water on the go and just bottled water since our tap water isn't great. This has always been the brand we have stuck with because it's a great quality tasting water and it seems to be very inexpensive. The price is really important to us since there are 4 of us and we drink A LOT of
Water. So this product is great for us.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
We stock our fridge with these every other day! These are the perfect size for the kids and I pack one with them to take to school, they're small enough to fit in a side pocket in their backpacks and they save them for after school while they wait to get picked up from school. We all drink water all day and Zepherhills is our favorite brand to keep in our house all the time.
Virginia A.
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
Water is water but as some people may know there are certain things that can make you like one type of bottled water more than the other. This water I love because it does not have a wierd taste to it. The small bottle is perfect to have in your purse or bookbag and its not that durable but it defenitely lasts until you need to get another one because you know bacteria.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I do not like the flimsiness of the plastic designed for this bottle. It is always by last choice because of this factor alone. It is hard for me to tell if there is any significant taste difference in bottled water, or if I just attribute the taste of 'water' to the bottle design or company name. Either way, this is not my first choice for purchase when I'm thirsty.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Am I the only person who likes water so much?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this water actually good?
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
I have never tried this, water but it looks refreshing. Is the taste any different from other top brand waters?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What bottled water is your favorite?
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Where is this available and is it comparable to another brand?