BY ZEP INC.

Highlights:Size: 16 OzUnscentedNeutralizes bad odors such as cigarettes, pets, garbage, urine, bathroom and food odors at the sourceEspecially effective on deep set in smoke odorsNot for use on any surface harmed by waterLeaves air smelling fresh and... see more...

• Since I now smoke and hoping to quit I will really need to clean an...3 Answers
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
This is our fall back Product when we've had renters that are smokers or smoke from fire damage. works really really well to not cover but ELIMINATE the odors
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Omg this stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets rid of any kind stinky smell including smoke smell! You can even spray this in your car and the smell lasts forever!
Jaydee  D.
Jaydee D.
Defiantly did the job to eliminate smoke smell of all types (cigarettes, burning food, weed) as well as cat and dog stench. it is strong so I didn't have to use a lot, one good spray was enough for a medium size room. this also makes the product last longer, the smell is a plus.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Zep products are
Good quality. This one really works well to eliminate odor not just mask it with perfume scent
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
Such a great product I love this my whole family and all my friends use it!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Since I now smoke and hoping to quit I will really need to clean and am wondering how well Zep Commercial Smoke Odor Eliminator works? I will need to get rid of all the smoking triggers.