BY ZEP INC.

Floor cleaner hardwood/laminate size 128 ounces scent=fresh scent Gently cleans hardwood, laminate and other natural flooring, leaving no sticky residue. Mild detergent formulation. see more...

• So does this make your floors sticky guys? I need one that makes ...10 Answers
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have hardwood floors in every room in my home.The house was renovated.The floors are original and beautiful but you have to have the right product to clean them Zep worked great. I will continue to use it.No residue just a clean shine.
Liv H.
I really didn't care for this. It smelled so strong and my floors were a little sticky afterward from the residue. Aside from a couple of area rugs, my entire house is hardwood. I go with bona, 100 percent.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
At my parent's house, they have two rooms that have hardwood floors and walls. Since they want their hardwood to always look new and clean, We have used several different brands to get that clean look. This product worked very well, and did not disappoint!
Beth W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It really works! I use this all the time! It makes everything smell great and look even better!
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So does this make your floors sticky guys? I need one that makes no sound of sticky when I walk? Or maybe I need to dilute some more? Helllppp