BY ZEP INC.

Works instantly to kill 99.9% of harmful microorganisms Alcohol-based gel helps to prevent the spread of germs. Use without water or towels - no rinsing required. Zep Gel Hand Sanitizer, 16.91 Oz. is one of many Hand Sanitizers available through Office Depot. Made by Zep. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
Amazing product, doesn't leave that sticky feel afterwards. My mom purchase this for me. This is the best hand sanitizer. It over exceeded my expectations. I'm very satisfied overall with this product and I was highly recommend.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
My GOTO. Thank you for keeping me clean lol!! A+. I just keep some in my room, bathroom, purse, and any where else.
Muskan A.
Unionville , CT
I love this when ever I got out I have a little one for these in my bad it just makes me feel cleans and good again
Estephanie O.
Great hand sanitizer. It refreshes your hands and leaves them feeling very clean. Also no harsh smell.
Stephanie P.
Port Clinton, OH
Love how soft my hands feel and that they are not left sticky! I also like the smell of this one
lizzie H.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love this, it's amazing and I would keep buying it. It leaves my hands smelling good and clean.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like how it makes my hands fill after useing this product. I highly recommend it to anyone
Cindy M.
Mecca, CA
Works pretty good, feels nice and clean. Non sticky and smells nice. Would recommend
Mariia R.
SUNRISE
I like this one. I live the feeling after i using this. I will buy this again.
Dana K.
Works really well! Leaves your hands feeling clean and not sticky at all...
Laura I.