BY ZEP COMMERCIAL

Features: Specially formulated for high traffic areas Convenient, general use carpet cleaner 32 oz What's In The Box: Zep ZUCC2432 High-Traffic Carpet Cleaner - 32 oz. see more...

• How much scrubbing do u have to do to get stains out? Som...4 Answers
  • Anyone know if this works really well? If course I've rea...4 Answers
Desiree L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff did nothing. When I mean nothing it's like I sprayed water on the floor. I had the easiest cleans too like a little dirt here and there. The smell isn't all that great either. The price should've given me an indication it might not work well.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
Great at removing any stains you have on carpet. I have even used it and had it work on red wine. It is even tough enough so that if my cat accidentally pees on the carpet (which if you have a cat you know the stain and removing the smell with it is tough) and this cleans it up perfectly!
Chelsea H.
Perfect for stains ! I have a Pit Bull and when we first moved she would have accidents and this got them up with no stain. Also perfect for stains that you can't get up easily. I would highly recommend this for parents with young children or people with dogs !
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Really like the Zep Commercial High Traffic Carpet Cleaner. This really helps when my cats have accidents and leave spots behind. Cleans accidents right up and looks like brand new carpet again.
Janet C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I won a free container of their new Instant Spot Removal Wipes. I love them. They took out a month-old spot on a chair. I love them. I will definitely buy other Zep products.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
This is a really high quality cleaner. Zep works really well at getting stains out. I like it more than any other carpet stain remover on the market that I've tried in the past.
Sarah M.
Wonderful at removing any stains you have on carpet. I have even used it and had it work on red wine. It is even tough enough so that if my cat accidentally goes potty on the carpet (which if you have a cat you know the stain and removing the horrible smell is tough) and this cleans it up like new
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is awesome, we have it at work (apartment complex) and I use it in the hallways whenever someone spills something and it takes it right up!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
One of the best cleaners. I use this on spots my kids have made with food/drink and also pet stains. Works great and smells good!
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Works good on removing stains on carpet. Highly recommend this product to anyone. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Teal F.
Anyone know if this works really well? If course I've read reviews, I have rental carpet (we all know how that is) and a husband who never remebers to take his shoes off.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
How much scrubbing do u have to do to get stains out? Some cleaners you have to scrub to your hands hurt. How does this one rank compared to ones like 409 or Resolve carpet?