Zep Commercial Stainless Steel Polish, 14 oz Can uploaded by crystal j.Zep Commercial Stainless Steel Polish, 14 oz Can uploaded by Miranda F.

BY ZEP COMMERCIAL

Stainless Steel Polish 14 oz Can Polish and protect your stainless steel chrome and aluminum surfaces against soiling and water spots. This formula is ideal for stove tops sinks faucets refrigerators and dishwashers and it prevents corrosion. Application: Appliances; Stainless Steel Countertops & Surfaces; Aluminum Countertops & Surfaces; Metal Fixtures; Applicable Material: Aluminum; Metal; Stainless Steel; Chemical Compound: Paraffin Oil; Blend of Heavy and Light Naphthenic Petroleum Distillate; Hydrotreated Light Petroleum Distillates; Paraffinic; Naphthenic Solvent; Petroleum Spirits; vm & p Naphtha; Refined Solvent Naphtha; Isopropyl Alcohol; IPA; Dimethylcarbinol; 2-propanol; Carbon Dioxide; Dirt Types: Dirt; Dust; Smudges. see more...

Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love the Zep Stainless Steel Polish!

It works to clean fingerprints, smudges, and residues! It also protects surfaces from water spots!

It can be used on stove tops, sinks, refrigerators, and dishwashers!

It keeps my appliances looking shiny and new!
Susan W.
Dallas
This works but I wish this was a pump and not a mist, because it makes everything oily. I do enjoy how easy it is to make appliances shine. It is very affordable and I purchase at Home Depot. I would recommend this.
Britni R.
I use this at work and it makes all the appliances sparkle and shine. It's great for stainless steel anything really. The only thing I don't like is it can make the floor a bit slippery if not careful.
crystal j.
1,862 reviews
This is an awesome stainless steel cleaner and makes your products nice and shiny I would highly recommend it