BY ZEP COMMERCIAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dissolves soap scum calcium and limescale buildup. Professional strength formula reduces scrubbing. For use on acrylic fiberglass ceramic tiles porcelain laminate and other surfaces. see more...

Review (1)
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I had recently moved into a new (used) home. The previous homeowners didn't make the home ready for move in so my boyfriend and I had to do all the cleaning. One of the areas that needed attention was our glass shower doors! Full of hard water stains - You couldn't see a single thing through them! I honestly thought we we're going to have to replace our shower doors. NOPE. Today, I had just tried this. IT'S AMAZING! I barely had to scrub. Just spray and wipe! :) The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the fumes are very strong. Other than that, I'm always going to use this product for my showers/tubs. Definitely recommend.