BY ZEP

Shop for Cleaning Supplies at The Home Depot. Zep High Traffic Carpet Cleaner uses enzyme action to help remove pet stains and odors. This carpet cleaner is designed to clean high traffic areas and is great for use on tough spots. It is especially effective in removing pet stains and odors. see more...

Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a hoover deep carpet cleaner. I've used multiple brands of carpet cleaner. The ZEP brand is my favorite- it's concentrated so 1 bottle makes 25 gallons for under $20. That's pretty cost effective cleaning. It's easy to use concentrate a little goes a long way. It smells very nice and rinses well. * I do a seperate rinse cycle..
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Any product with the Zep name I trust 100%. I have ten, yes literally ten, Zep professional sprayers with different cleaners in them. This carpet cleaner is the only one I will use. My kids tend to make such huge messes, I feel like I may need actual professionals to clean them up. If it weren't for Zep products helping me out, my house would have been overrun long ago!
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
I used this product when I cleaned houses professionally. I think it did a great job and was a good value for the money.
Shan P.
Windsor, ON
God, I remember this awful wine stain I had on my rug from last year. I used everything but it didn't remove it completely. I borrowed this from my neighbour and it took it out right out.