BY ZEP COMMERCIAL #21 in Floor Cleaners

Zep Commercial Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner: Removes spots, stains and scuffs Cleans and restores shine with no residue Ready to use Works with all spray mops see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I need to deep clean my new ...1 Answers
  • I've been working part time at a local hard ware ... Be the first to answer!
  • I been looking for a good laminate floor cleaner. I just wanted t...1 Answers
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I use hardwood real bamboo floors throughout my house and this stuff gets ALL the yuck from my floors and leaves it looking brand new. I love this stuff, but be cautious, this is industrial chemicals. Keep away from pets, children and elderly.
Jessica S.
Clermont, FL
I am picky about the types of cleaning products I use. I want something that's going to actually clean not just make it smell pretty. Growing up I used warm water, vinegar and lemongrass essential oil to clean almost everything including my hardwood floors. No that I have grown up and have 2 babies it's not as easy so I need something quicker. Zep is my go too!! I keep some in a spray bottle for quick clean ups because I don't have time for much more then that now a days. It's really does a great job getting my floors sparkling!
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I would recommend this product for wood vinyl floors! I always have this at home because I want to keep our floor clean, I usually just clean the house on weekends but when I discovered this product, I'm cleaning more often because I am really pleased with the results. Take note though that you don't use it with a mop, you need to have a dry cloth to kind of wipe it on the floor. At first I use it with a mop and it gave streaks on the floor and sticky.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The only hardwood cleaner I trust I have mostly hardwood floors in my house and this is my favorite cleaner the only one I trust to take out dog stains it's affordable I can get it at Home Depot and I trust the brand
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Really like the stuff does have strong smell but I do have a sensitive nose so just be warned but not bad enough that I can't use it and really keeps my floor is clean and shiny love it definitely would buy again
Great product! Love to use on my hand scraped engineered hardwood floor! Doesn't leave a gray-white residue either! Safe for everyday use and no harsh odors either!
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product works great on hardwood floors. Makes them very shiny n glossey and they are actually clean, which alota products do not clean floors to well.
Mika C.
I get really nervous when it comes to properly cleaning hard wood but after this was recommended by a friend u went for it and now it's all I use!!
amy c.
Springfield, TN
I use this on my vinyl plank flooring and it makes it look brand new again! I love this floor cleaner! You can't go wrong with Zep!
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
I got some of this from a friend who clean houses and this stuff was amazing and made your house smell good
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
I need a product that will help give a nice shine. Does this product do that?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Can this product be used on any laminate flooring?
Yes! Will not leave that grayish-white residue either. Also, no need to dilute at all!
Tess  J.
Jarreau, LA
Can this product be used on antique heart pine floors
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Where can this product be purchased? I need to deep clean my new laminate floors!