BY ZEP

Zep Commercial Grout Cleaner and Whitener if formulated for use only on floor grout lines. It cleans and whitens grout and removes light rust stains off concrete with little or no scrubbing. see more...

sloane f.
Heath
I had been looking for something to clean my grout and stumbled across this. It does a great job at cleaning the grout but one downside is the smell...and it lingers. But as well as it cleans, I can tolerate it. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Kathie L.
Ozark, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you need to clean that pesky grout we all hate and really want to brighten it, this is your stuff. Made so easy. It just brushes on and sets for a couple minutes then you just brush lightly again and rinse. Made sure you rinse well as to not leave residue. You also wanna use gloves to protect your hands.
Afton L.
Lakeland, FL
My house was built in the 30's and I know the tile is at least 3 decades old. What I didn't know though is that my grout... is WHITE!!! Mind blown! Little effort needed. I thought bleach was my best friend, but I was wrong! Make sure to get some fresh air going though!!!