Zep Commercial Enforcer ZU104032 32-Ounce Zep Toilet Bowl Cleaner and Deodorizer

BY ZEP COMMERCIAL

ZEP COMMERCIAL ACIDIC TOILET BOWL CLEANER Concentrated gel formula clings to surfaces Removes rust stains, scale & residue Cleans without scrubbing Leaves a clean shine and minty - pine scent Safe for septic systems and pipes see more...

Adrienne G.
This stuff is amazing. I know it's not sold in certain stores, but I can get it at my local Home Depot. It works well and clings to the bowl so you know where you've cleaned or haven't. It doesn't have a strong smell like some cleaners, so it's good for people who make have respiratory issues from strong fumes. I love ZEP products and use them as often as I can.
Lorena L.
I really like this toilet bowl cleaner. When we moved into our condo the toilets warned brand new I guess and it had they had stains and I'm but once I use this the toilet bowls with sparkling white as if they were brand new. I also support a little bit into the tank so that way each flush importit puts a little bit into the water for keeps the bowl cleaner longer
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Zep products are great! I used to use these at my job and it made cleaning alit easier. I wonder where we can purchase more.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA
Great smell and amazing cleaning power! I highly recommend for hard to destroy stains and maintenance of a nice clean bowl.
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
The bes toulet bowl cleaner! removes even the hardest of stains!! leaves toilet bowl brandnew. amazing product
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Amazing....... has a great scent.....cleans like no other clean removes even the toughest stains.
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
I like to use Zep to clean our toilets. It keeps my toilet looking new without a strong odor.