Zep Commercial 32 Oz Air & Fabric Odor Eliminator uploaded by Marionette D.Zep Commercial 32 Oz Air & Fabric Odor Eliminator uploaded by Marionette D.

BY ZEP COMMERCIAL

Air and Fabric Odor Eliminator Fresh Scent 32 oz Spray Bottle Neutralize odors at the source. This product works great in the air and on surfaces leaving a fresh scent. For use on carpets rugs upholstery clothing and bedding. Scent: Pleasant; Physical Form: Spray; Application: Cars; Furniture; Clothes; Shoes; Air; Capacity (Volume): 32 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Haley M.
Haley M.
This is the best odor eliminator!! Smells so fresh and it removed the Odor instead of hiding it!!
Dade City, FL
Review for: Zep Commercial 32 Oz Air & Fabric Odor Eliminator
Love this odor eliminator! It works really well. I love using it on our bathroom and it works miracle. The best for my household so far!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Review for: Zep Commercial 32 Oz Air & Fabric Odor Eliminator
I love this stuff. It really does help eliminate odors in the air and on fabrics. I use it on my dog's bed, the rug in my living room, the couch and I also spray in in the air when I am expecting quests. It has a very refreshing scent that is not overpowering and it lasts.
Dade City, FL
What other scent is your favorite?