Zenzation Athletics Beginning  Yoga Kit

Zenzation Athletics Beginning Yoga Kit

BY ZENZATION ATHLETICS #90 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Includes: Superior Quality Pur Athletics 1/8" Yoga sticky mat.  Made with PVC and cotton to provide a natural feel.  Cotton yoga strap with durable ABS plastic buckle to assist in achieving yoga poses . Also full length Yoga Video included with convenient Mesh Carry bag. see more...

Zenzation Athletics Beginning  Yoga Kit
Zenzation Athletics Beginning Yoga Kit
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
I love this kit!! I've been doing yoga for years now, and i get frustrated when i buy a new mat and i slip and slid all over it when I'm in a position. I love this mat because you feel sturdy in all yoga position's. And the video that comes with this kit is great! They have a more moderate level for beginners and a more advanced level. If your thinking about starting up yoga this is a go to kit, for sure!!!
Felicia E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have been doing yoga for a few years now in my gym and in my own home. Nice, durable yoga mats like this one are a great find if you need something that last! It even comes with a carry case making it easy to transport and a full length yoga video to introduce you to the basics and get you started! This is a must have!
Dusti W.
Pooler, GA
As A beginner of Yoga, I really enjoy the fact that I don't have to spend a lot of money to get fit and maintain healthiness. I really enjoy the fact that this yoga kit comes with everything I need to get started.
Kayla C.
Comes with everything a beginner needs! You don't have to go out and pay a bunch of money for a yoga studio when you could buy this and its a studio in you living room!
Mary H.
Norwell, MA
This is a great kit for both the beginner and more experienced practitioner who needs a new strap. The included video is great for beginners.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
The 2nt best i hd so far... i don't slip on this mat.. i m able to do all my yoga posses without adjusting my hands n legs again n again..
Jessalyn L.
Very durable and comfortable!
Alicia B.
Toronto, ON
I modled for this company. You can find my picture on a lot of their products. They care about their customers and create a great quality product!
Jamie B.
What are your thoughts on this kit?
Cindy B.
Moulton, AL
Where did you purchase your kit?
Elizabeth S.