BY ZENSAH

Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I'm a fairly new runner & right from the start I was getting shin splints. I tried different compression socks and found that they help keep me from getting shin splints. Now I won't run without them. Of all of the socks I tried, Zensah is by far my favorite brand. Nothing else even comes close. Some other "graduated compression socks" are just essentially tight socks at the end of the day. Zensah has different patches sewn in to the socks that help increase the compression in the right areas. The socks are thick (but not winter sock thick) so they are durable and are holding up better than any of my other compression socks. The have a nice, soft, silky feel to them. The feet are padded. The band around the top is thick and keeps the socks up (even if I wear them all day for recovery). There is nothing about the Zensah socks that I don't like. Well. The price. They are pricey. But they are totally worth every penny.
One note: I have these in pink and red. The pink seems to have a red base so when the fabric stretches, you still just see pink socks. The red, however, has a white base. So when the fabric stretches on the red socks, it almost looks like you have white pinstripes in the socks. No big deal, but I like the look of the pink better.
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge fan of these compression socks that go beyond just the ankles and cover the arches, too. In my experience, zensah is not quite as tight as other compression, but these still feel good. They are durable, too!