BY ZENSAH

• Would I be able to wear these under shin pads?1 Answers
Sara T.
Sara T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love my compression sleeves!! They are great for shin splints both while running and while recovering. I enjoy running in them as they are very comfortable and apply the right amount of pressure. I often sleep in them after long runs to help promote recovery and healing.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
My last 2 marathons have been so much easier since I converted to sleeves. There are several on the market. I like the comfort of the brand and the cost is comparable to others. I have several different color choices at this point and I tell all my friends.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I get really bad shin splints from running and these help keep the pain down. Much easier to pu these on than to apply the tapes. I also like that they can be reused and washed. I would get these again
John F.
John F.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Zensah compression socks! They really do help with the prevention of shin splints and they help with my circulation. I have several pairs that I take everywhere I go to run, walk or work! I even bought a pair for my son who started to run with me!
Kari R.
Kari R.
Madison, CT
I love compression sleeves and socks for after a workout, but I don't think Zensah's offer enough compression. They feel about as tight as a regular pair of sports knee socks.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Great for tough workouts and with recovery. Noticeable difference wearing these! Totally worth the money
McKenzee K.
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
These are great! I'm a pole vaulter and with all of the constant explosive sprinting and pounding we do, these definitely calm my shin splints down.
Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.
Perrysburg, OH
I have three pair of these. They really help on longer runs and recovery. I have one pair that I only use for running as they stretch out a bit when you run with them. (Wash and they go back to really tight). And one pair that I put on directly after a long run that is extra tight to help with recovery. One of my favorite go to running products!!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
I LOVE my zensah leg sleeves. They go everywhere with me. I have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and need compression leg wear to keep from fainting. These come in such cute colors and work so well. They are also fairly easy to get on and off. I haven't noticed any wear in them yet and I have had them for a year now.
Kari H.
Kari H.
Columbus , OH
I've had my Zensah compression sleeves for a few years and they are still just as tight as they were when I purchased them. I use them to support my calves after long runs (15 miles or more) to help improve recovery time.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Would I be able to wear these under shin pads?