Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Cleansing Kitszenpy

by zenpy

Two colors random delivery🌺【Nano-ionic Steamer 】Zenpy Facial Steamer design with Nano-atomization technology, which steam super finer than traditional steamer more effective at penetrating and moisturize your skin, meaning you enhance your blood circulation. 🌺【Strong Steam Instant Spray】Zenpy facial steamer using with custom PTC heating element. Full-Powered steam within 40 seconds, Atomize water into ultra-micronized steam. The steam is warm and safe to smell, no harm to your skin, you can enjoy a relax steaming with consistent mist for 10 minutes. 🌺【Safe and Effective】: Using environmentally friendly materials ABS, which durable, safe to use, ABS high temperature flame resistant. Built-in UV light inside our unit sterilizes the ultra-micronized steam droplets so that it can penetrate your skin in the purest most effective condition. 🌺【Professional Facial Treatment】Zenpy face steamer not only helps dry skin by adding moisture, opens pores to allow better penetration, but also can reduces acne and blackheads, weakens pigmented spots, removes congestion in the sinuses. Optimizing its benefits for dry skin, enlarged pores, dark spots, dead skin cells, blackheads and oily skin. Nano steam is essential to firm, improve skin elasticity, removes dirt and grease inside pores. 🌺【Lifetime Warranty】: 30-day money back guarantee can return ZENPY facial steamer for any reason- Warranted to be free of manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship for Lifetime Guarantee from the date of purchase. Damage or wear resulting from an accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair are not covered under this warranty.

Two colors random delivery🌺【Nano-ionic Steamer 】Zenpy Facial Steamer design with Nano-atomization technology, which steam super finer than traditional steamer more effective at penetrating and moisturize your skin, meaning you enhance your blood circulation.; 🌺【Strong Steam Instant Spray】Zenpy facial steamer using with custom PTC heating element. Full-Powered steam within 40 seconds, Atomize water into ultra-micronized steam. The steam is warm and safe to smell, no harm to your skin, you can enjoy a relax steaming with consistent mist for 10 minutes.; 🌺【Safe and Effective】 - Using environmentally friendly materials ABS, which durable, safe to use, ABS high temperature flame resistant. Built-in UV light inside our unit sterilizes the ultra-micronized steam droplets so that it can penetrate your skin in the purest most effective condition.; 🌺【Professional Facial Treatment】Zenpy face steamer not only helps dry skin by adding moisture, opens pores to allow better penetration, but also can reduces acne and blackheads, weakens pigmented spots, removes congestion in the sinuses. Optimizing its benefits for dry skin, enlarged pores, dark spots, dead skin cells, blackheads and oily skin. Nano steam is essential to firm, improve skin elasticity, removes dirt and grease inside pores.; 🌺【Lifetime Warranty】 - 30-day money back guarantee can return ZENPY facial steamer for any reason; Warranted to be free of manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship for Lifetime Guarantee from the date of purchase. Damage or wear resulting from an accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair are not covered under this warranty.

Is This facial steamer any good. Or should I go with one that covers my face more?
Has anyone successfully used the additional tools they provide? They seem daunting
Start your review of Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Face Steamer Home Sauna SPA Face Humidifier Atomizer Sprayer for Women Men Moisturizing Cleansing Pores with Blackhead Kit and Hair Band!
Sindia B.
Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Face Steamer Home Sauna SPA Face Humidifier Atomizer Sprayer for Women Men Moisturizing Cleansing Pores with Blackhead Kit and Hair Band uploaded by Sindia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like how quickly this heats up, uses a small amount of water filled out easily from the back and provides a very targeted steam. It’s the appropriate amount, not too little to have no impact, but not too much to upset the skin. I use it weekly. Love their cute headband. Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Face Steamer Home Sauna SPA Face Humidifier Atomizer Sprayer for Women Men Moisturizing Cleansing Pores with Blackhead Kit and Hair Band
Katie H.
Fargo, ND
This product works decently well. It takes a bit for it to heat up and when it finally does it runs out relatively quickly. Cannot be at an angle, but otherwise works well.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this! The price is so good compared to other steamers and work just the same in my opinion. It streams quick and feels like being at a spa, it works really well to get rid of those tiny bumps and removes makeup we forgot about
Isis D.
Wallington, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this not only for my facial but when Im deep conditioning my hair love that it’s so simple and fast to heat up I just wish it held more water at a time
Tourie B.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I just bought this facial steamer from amazon because of my sudden breakout. This is probably the worst breakout I’ve ever had since I never had sever acne as a teenager. This really makes my face feel clean and as though the products I use afterward really get into my skin and pores. I love facial steaming so either way it was a win. The thing I like about this steamer is that it automatically shuts off after 10 minutes which is nice.
Danee C.
Bethlehem, PA
Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Face Steamer Home Sauna SPA Face Humidifier Atomizer Sprayer for Women Men Moisturizing Cleansing Pores with Blackhead Kit and Hair Band uploaded by Danee C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Legit have this and i use it 2xs a week to give myself a healthy facial , i steam and than use my cleansing night cream as well highly recommend no BS !!!!
Sammy T.
Stokesdale, NC
Pretty awesome product, honestly. Got mine from amazon and it shipped the next day. Came with tools for effectively removing blackheads and a cute headband for when you use the steamer. My face is softer and I just love it! Definitely moisturize afterwards and make sure to let the product run once before you actually use it. & it requires distilled water for use. I bought my sister one too and she loves it!
Giteriana H.
Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Face Steamer Home Sauna SPA Face Humidifier Atomizer Sprayer for Women Men Moisturizing Cleansing Pores with Blackhead Kit and Hair Band uploaded by Giteriana H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have two face steamers! This is the cheaper smaller “travel” one! I LOVE IT! I ordered on amazon! Highly suggest!
Abbey I.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
The steamer & headband are great. Good for a at home spa moment. The extraction tools I can def live without. I do feel for the pricing you getting an OK at home spa vibe, but def not the best. I will continue to use the steamer & the cute headband that came with it.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Love this ! I use this to open up my pores before applying a face mask ! Or I use this before I put on a nose strip ! Great for facials and skincare !