BY ZENON, GIRL OF THE 21ST CENTURY

• Who else watched this every time is was on? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Kirsten/Zenon did any other shows/mov...2 Answers
  • Who was your favorite character?5 Answers
Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century
  • "Talk about a classic from Disney channel this is one of my favorite movies of all time its so cute and appropriate for any age! " in 30 reviews
  • "Who doesn't think of this movie and immediately start singing "Zoom, zoom, zoom, make my heart go boom, boom!"" in 8 reviews
  • "I loved this movie as a kid and if it were to come on TV again, I probably would still watch it!" in 6 reviews
  • "She's a true hero in this movie....ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM MAKE MY HEART GO BOOM BOOM MY SUPER NOVA GIRL!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love all of the classic Disney Channel movies like this and Gotta Kick it UP etc." in 3 reviews
Kendall K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie brings back good memories. I used to love watching Disney Channel movies when I was younger. This definitely isn’t the best movie ever, but it’s charming and fun. It actually is pretty unique and creative, as it’s about a girl from the future living in space and having to live on Earth. It’s definitely cute, and if anything, watch it for the nostalgia.
Ashley P.
Eek! Loved this movie when I was younger! Heck, I still would watch it if it came on Disney Channel again. Loved the actors, especially Zenon lol, and the whole layout of the movie. My favorite scene is when she leaves space and comes to earth for the first time.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
His was one of my favorite Disney channel original movies! It is such an amazing concept and really was a movie of the 90s! Zenon is still relevant as girls still dress as her for Halloween! Everyone go watch this movie! It’s amazing! Probably can be found online!
Erin C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a classic OG disney channel original movie. They do not make movies as well as they used to. Right now typing this I have the super nova girl song stuck in my head. Go watch it!
Shannon C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
zoom zoom zoom! i loved zenon growing up! such a classic! i wish this was still on TV all the time. love kirsten storms too and still watch her on general hospital.
Sarah C.
This is one of my all time favorite movies. I usually don’t like watching movies over and over again but this is one of the exceptions. This movie worth buying! Anyone who hasn’t seen it is truly missing out! This movie is top notch! I would highly recommend this movie.
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite movies! I always wanted to be Zenon growing up and definitely still dress up like her for Halloween and wear accessories i spires by her on the daily. Also I use her phrases and am constantly singing Supernova Girl. I’m obsessed!
Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a Disney tv classic>  The music, the fashion, Raven Symone... this movie has it all.  Definitely watch for a sense of nostalgia, or introduce your kids to the pure entertainment - they'll be singing Supernova Girl for days!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a cute Disney movie that takes me back to childhood, The acting was pretty good for having a young cast . Not similar to any show I can think of. My favorite scene is the last scene with Protozoa.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Truly one of the best movies on Disney when I was growing up. If you ask anyone my generation they will tell you that they love this movie as much as I do. Classic
Emily S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Where can I find this movie?
Kristine V.
Hialeah, FL
Who was your favorite character?
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
I'm totally going to show my age, but I remember my daughters watching this movie and they loved, loved, loved it. My oldest watched it on t.v. just the other day.
valeria k.
How old are the girls now
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who else watched this every time is was on?