BY ZENO

New Hot Spot Blemish Clearing Device-BlueFeatures include: -Eliminates Acne Causing Bacteria-100% natural, FDA approved, dermatologist recommended-Tough on blemishes, but gentle on skin-90% of blemishes treated with ZENO disappeared or faded within 24 hours-Starts Clearing in Just 1 Hour see more...

• Does this even work? Seems shady1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I have seen a lot of information ...2 Answers
Cynthia N.
The action of this little device which kills the bacteria in the acne blemish is heat. It doesn't get hot enough to burn the skin, just to destroy the bacteria. It isn't meant for the deep cystic acne or the pimples that have already formed a pustule "white" head. (The kind you are tempted to pop. That's a no-no!) This is for the small blemishes. You treat them one at a time. It is a painstaking process, but it does work in clearing the blemish faster. The device can be a bit expensive, but it is a good alternative to topical ointments or oral medications.
Kenda L.
Boulder Creek, CA
I love this product so much that I ask my mom to get me one for christmas every year. It works really well for when I am starting to get a small bit of acne. It doesn't burn unless you take it off of your skin and place it back down because it gradually heats up. Honestly my favorite Zeno product.
Araceli r.
Paramount, California
I heard people really like this I don't really know gonna go order one online
Victoria P.
Ringgold, GA
Does this really work? I have seen a lot of information on this product but no actual reviews.
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
Does this even work? Seems shady