BY ZENO

Now there's a totally different way to fight pimples: Zeno Mini. Perfect for your pocket or purse, Zeno Mini helps most pimples improve in 24 to 48 hours! Zeno Mini uses ClearPoint technology - precisely controlled, low-level heat that kills acne... see more...

Miranda W.
Denver, CO
I have tried other versions of the Zeno Acne Clearing Device and felt like they did not work very well on cystic acne. I cannot speak for other forms of acne or milder acne. It does make it red right after and actually gets pretty hot.
tori w.
Cincinnati, OH
This would probably work with people who get one or two pimples. For me it didn't work I have mild acne, I get it all on my forehead, cheeks, and chin. It didn't help my breakouts it just made my face hot and red.
Michelle G.
Easley, SC
It works great but the price is a little steep. I would recommend this product but feel there are better ones out there that would better fit my skin for the same price.