BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I recently ordered a new pair of frames. I loved how they looked online, but sadly, they weren't as cute in person. I still wear them, but I would have selected something different if the pictures had been more accurate.
Jennifer A.
Woodbury, MN
Love getting my glasses from Zenni. Less expensive than going to the major optometrist In town so I can get more than one pair of specs. They are always very fashionable and there are a lot of options to choose from.
Elizabeth K.
Morgantown, WV
I love how inexpensive these glasses are. There are so many styles! I bought cat eye glasses, and I have gotten so many compliments already, including a flirtatious compliment from a cute guy in a grocery store lol
Danica A.
I love Zenni Optical! Great glasses for a fabulous price. I took off a star because I feel like the same glasses I ordered 8 years ago aren't as well made as they used to be. But overall you can't beat the price.
Linda B.
I have ordered about 20 pairs of glasses and such glasses through zenni and they have been wonderful. I will never buy glasses from anywhere else. They have saved me so much and I refer people all the time.
Joelle G.
Sterling, CO
Great prices prescription frames for less then have the cost of normal frames! I’ve been using Zenni for 5 years now and there’s no turning back. Definitely worth the price and the quality is great. 10/10
Adella L.
San Jose, CA
Awesome selection of frames! Super easy to order and upload your prescription. They are super affordable! And they have many upgrades you can choose at reasonable prices. I would definitely buy again!
Nikki H.
Michigan City, IN
I've bought nearly 5 pair of glasses got myself in the span of maybe 3 years. It's my favorite place to shop for glasses, which can be expensive sometimes but Zenni always has the best choices
for a great price.
Betsy C.
BUENA VISTA, VA
Twice now I've ordered glasses from Zenni and twice now I've been pleased. I recently ordered my daughter 2 new pairs since she has a new prescription. I like that I can get them cheaper since lord knows kids like to lose or break them, or in our case, forget a pair at school or home. So now she has a pair for home, a pair for school and a pair for whenever she wants to switch them up (that she got from the office.) Out of the three pairs, she loves her purple ones the most. I purchased her frames that were I think only $10 and had the purple transition lens put on them and total only came to I think $35. My total order for 2 pairs of glasses & shipping was just a little over $50. You can NOT beat those prices at any brick and mortar store. She loves these so much and gets so many compliments on them.
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I've purchased glasses from Zenni before but I find it difficult to get the right fit. The ones I got are just a little big and it was really hard to measure the pupillary distance for the lenses.