BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
Honestly, with this site, you get exactly what you pay for. If you just need very basic clear lenses, you're fine. But if you need anti-reflection, anti-fatigue, antiglare, transitions, or anything else, just shop somewhere else.
Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
I LOVE ZENNI! This is the only way I get glasses now. I have two separate stigmatisms so it does limit my choices but they always have decent prices even for someone like me. It ships super fast. And fitting is always decent.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I have purchased glasses from Zenni for nearly ten years now! I have never once been disappointed.... the glasses are made well and the lenses are accurate. They are literally pennies on the dollar compared to anywhere else!
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I recently ordered a new pair of frames. I loved how they looked online, but sadly, they weren't as cute in person. I still wear them, but I would have selected something different if the pictures had been more accurate.
Samantha S.
Wearing a pair of zenni glasses as I️ type this. Fantastic product for the price. Would repurchase, have recommended for friends and family. Look online or sign up for promotions and sometimes even codes for free shipping.
Jennifer A.
Woodbury, MN
Love getting my glasses from Zenni. Less expensive than going to the major optometrist In town so I can get more than one pair of specs. They are always very fashionable and there are a lot of options to choose from.
Elizabeth K.
Morgantown, WV
I love how inexpensive these glasses are. There are so many styles! I bought cat eye glasses, and I have gotten so many compliments already, including a flirtatious compliment from a cute guy in a grocery store lol
Linda B.
I have ordered about 20 pairs of glasses and such glasses through zenni and they have been wonderful. I will never buy glasses from anywhere else. They have saved me so much and I refer people all the time.
Joelle G.
Sterling , CO
Great prices prescription frames for less then have the cost of normal frames! I’ve been using Zenni for 5 years now and there’s no turning back. Definitely worth the price and the quality is great. 10/10
Nikki H.
Michigan City, IN
I've bought nearly 5 pair of glasses got myself in the span of maybe 3 years. It's my favorite place to shop for glasses, which can be expensive sometimes but Zenni always has the best choices
for a great price.