BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Lela M.
Doral, FL
Have a excellent service, they delivery very fast, the lens have a high quality and so many variety. I highly recommend it. I have 1 year with my glasses and they sti look like new!
Becky P.
Winnipeg, MB
I buy all of my glasses from Zenni. I think I’ve ordered 7 pairs from them now. They’re fast, cheap, and good quality! Really stylish too! I recommend Zenni to all my friends!
Janice S.
They offer a great selection of of frames for all different shapes of faces. The quality on some frames a a bit on the cheaper side, but some times you get what you pay for!
Carla S.
Cold lake, AB
Love this site. Easy to use and order. Lots of selections. The prices are reasonable and I love that you can upload a picture to see what the glasses will look like on you.
Noemie B.
Trois, QC
Favorite glasses website!!
Amazing prices (10$-100$) and fast shipping!
The quality is there too, they are the same, if bot better, than the ones you get in glasses store!
Jenn H.
Can't beat the price! Shipping is fast and the price is amazing. Quality isn't the greatest but I have been wearing the same pair for two years with no issues. Will be ordering another set soon.
Victoria L.
Windsor, ON
Great glasses and styles at low prices. Got two pairs of glasses, one pair for computer use and the others are polarized transitions. Spent around a hundred dollars total.
Jenn ☃.
I have to say that these glasses are great! I was scared at first but they are good quality, inexpensive prices and fast shipping. Thanks to all that I currently have four pairs of glasses and an awesome pair of blue sunglasses!! Highly recommend Zenni!!! 🤗
Amy S.
Leduc, AB
I've been ordering my prescription glasses here for a while, and it's amazing! So easy to pick what you want, enter you prescription and details and the best part, it's so cheap! I bought 2 pairs of glasses plus a few add ons for them and it was $70 CAD. When I got my first pair of glasses from some store my optimist recommended, I paid $300 for one pair.
Now I can have different styles and it's not such a big deal if something happens to my glasses. I can replace them without making my bank account cry.
Mahtaab H.
Beaumont, AK
I've been buying my glasses from Zenni for about 5 years now. They're affordable and totally worth the wait! The widest ranges of colours and styles of frames to chose from makes shopping for glasses fun -which I usually hate. The website also has a fun little camera you can use to upload your picture and "try on" frames before you buy them to get a rough idea of what you'd look like with them on. What fun!!