BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Amanda S.
St, NL
I absolutely love everything I've gotten from zenni. Their wide variety of styles means I can always find what I'm looking for, and my lenses have always been good quality. Not to mention their products are dirt cheap!
Kristy F.
Can’t beat the prices! I’ve had glasses from Zenni Optical for 5+ years and they have lasted! The low prices mean I can buy a variety of frames and change up my look daily. Definitely recommend Zenni Optical!
Kayla B.
St Stephen , WY
I love zenni and got my glasses from the site. I did have to go to an eye place locally to get them bent to fit my face. They are cheap but good quality. I will order from them again. I recommend them to all.
Alyssa J.
Edmonton
Looooove my frames from Zennie, can’t believe they were only $20! Great prices and so many cute frames to choose from! I highly recommend purchasing your next pair from this company!
Lisa O.
hamilton
Pretty great site, was recommended to me by a friend. I may never actually buy glasses from my optician ever again. I could buy ten pairs off zenni compared to one from my optician.
Nicole M.
LOVE this website!! So many glasses options and at an extremely good price! Fast shipping too. I don't ever buy glasses at the optometrist anymore. I recommend this website to anyone who wears glasses!
Maria D.
Ever since my family discovered this website, it's all we've used to buy our glasses! Way more affordable than any other place, it has great styles for everyone and the feature where you can upload a photo of yourself and "try on" the different glasses, is very convenient. I recommend it to anyone who needs glasses but can't afford to invest a lot in them, this website is a life and moneysaver!
Tess G.
Ottawa, ON
I've been wearing glasses since I was 10 and find optometrist glasses expensive and often ugly. I really appreciate the cheap frames because I can get a couple different styles and switch it up based on my outfit. The quality isn't as nice as optometrist lenses but when you wear glasses every day, they often break or get a little banged up (regardless of whether they cost $100 or $500)
Holly D.
Fredericton, AL
Best place to buy glasses online, they are inexpensive but great quality. I've purchased 3 glasses on Zenni already and i've been happy with each order. It's very simple and straight forward to use as long as you have all the information they require (your prescription and your PD). I always get tons of compliments on my glasses and people are shocked when I tell them they're from Zenni.
Charlotte R.
Sudbury, ON
Perfect for affordable prescription sunglasses that offer style - I couldn't recommend them any more! In fact as I write this review, I'm thinking I might order another pair. They have great designs, good quality, and the easiest process to get your new glasses. Just get your prescription, fill it in, and easy as that you have a perfectly priced new pair of sunnies!