BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Carin R.
Sanford, ME
Just bought my first pair from Zenni yesterday and the whole process was so easy! The frames were super inexpensive and I felt confident that i was doing everything right! Love the picture upload feature so i can digitally try on the frames! Can’t wait to get them in the mail & order more!
Barbara B.
Montréal, QC
I really love that website. All you need it your prescription. They have a lot of style, colors and shape and it is not expensive at all. The prices are between 7$ ro 35$ lens include. The only bad thing is that it hard to have a good picture of your face ho try le glasses on your face
Jenn ☃.
I have to say that these glasses are great! I was scared at first but they are good quality, inexpensive prices and fast shipping. Thanks to all that I currently have four pairs of glasses and an awesome pair of blue sunglasses!! Highly recommend Zenni!!! 🤗
Tessa H.
The quality was okay. If you buy from here you won't be disappointed. I'm comparing them to another online retailer that I switched to after my glasses broke. I believe I spent less then 100 dollars and they lasted about 2 years.
Mag G.
Placentia, NL
I absolutely love this website.
Amazing prices and low costs!

The only con is that it took 3 weeks to reach me, but I didn’t kind cause the glasses were great.
I will continue ordering from them! Great service and products.
Kasia U.
Winnipeg, MB
When I first purchased glasses from here I was a little skeptical at how inexpensive they were! But now, it is all that I purchase! I can basically get 4-5 pairs of glasses for the same price at an optical store! Love it!
Amanda S.
St, NL
I absolutely love everything I've gotten from zenni. Their wide variety of styles means I can always find what I'm looking for, and my lenses have always been good quality. Not to mention their products are dirt cheap!
Kayla B.
St Stephen , NB
I love zenni and got my glasses from the site. I did have to go to an eye place locally to get them bent to fit my face. They are cheap but good quality. I will order from them again. I recommend them to all.
Kristy F.
Can’t beat the prices! I’ve had glasses from Zenni Optical for 5+ years and they have lasted! The low prices mean I can buy a variety of frames and change up my look daily. Definitely recommend Zenni Optical!
Lisa O.
Oshawa, ON
Pretty great site, was recommended to me by a friend. I may never actually buy glasses from my optician ever again. I could buy ten pairs off zenni compared to one from my optician.