BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Kate M.
Irwin , PA
I have bought all of my glasses on this website! It is so easy and fast to pick out your favorite glasses. You can upload a picture of yourself and try on all the different frames you want. I would say to use this website because the glasses are cheap and last a long time.
Tammy J.
Bessemer, AL
I love Zenni. I try to buy a pair of specks often. They have so many to choose from and so many different styles. Zenni keeps my glasses in style. I get so many compliments on my specs and have recommended Zenni to everyone who has asked about my glasses.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Cute, cheap and good quality - what else can you ask for?! They have the best styles at the best price point. The shipping is super fast. Their online try-on application is easy to use and super helpful!
Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
This is the best online I were a retailer ever. Some of the eyewear I get I get so many compliments on that I love wearing them… I cannot wait until after the first the year when I Mabel to get another I exam and order more glasses. They are my fashion assessors
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Zenni optical is great because they make it so easy to find the styles of glasses you need. They have good technology which allows you to virtually try on lenses to see what you like best. They also remain inexpensive and carry good up-to-date trends
Barbi P.
Centennial, CO
After losing my $200+ glasses I decided a I wanted a couple pairs to have around that I wouldn't be so heart broken if I lost. In swooped zenni as the perfect selection. I found a couple pairs, put in the details from my last eye exam and in about a week I had two new pairs.

The cons:
- You can't try them on first. They will show you how they look on a model but if you aren't sure if you are more of a round or square gal or if you want thick or thin, you are going to struggle. I suggest going to your local shop and trying on some styles to see what you like.
- They are plastic. They are cheap and they are going to feel cheap. You get what you pay for.

Pros:
- They have an almost endless amount of glasses. Anyone can find a few they like.
- They have some super funky/fashion forward stuff. No one wants to spend $200 on a pair of funky bright red glasses because they aren't practical for every day. But for $12 they sure are fun for the weekends. Also hello perfect for Halloween! Imagine the perfect costume AND you can see!
- I am not suggesting you do it but you can use your old eye exam details from 2 years ago if you haven't done an exam but need a pair quick.

The prices seem to be around $10-25 for the majority of glasses. I got two pairs out the door for $38. This is also a great place to get prescription sunglasses on the cheap.
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
I've used Zenni for my last 4 pairs of glasses and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. My only issue is sometimes the frames are a little too small for my face once I actually get them in. I started buying larger frames styles to combat the issue.
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
When ever I need new glasses this is my first and only choice! They are super cheap and just like the pictures because they are super cute!!! I love every glasses I have bought from here!!! I will always be a loyal customer! And plus they accept amazon pay!!!
Ashton B.
Tulsa, OK
I have bought 4 pairs of glasses from zenni and my current pie of aviators are my absolute favorite! I love scrolling through all the new glasses every week. So in love with this site! I don’t know why you would buy glasses anywhere else.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Best prices on glasses around. I am a repeat zenni customer. My glasses are the exact prescription I need for a fraction of the cost I could get them for at my eye doctor. They have also been great quality. I highly recommend zenni and will use them again.