- You can't try them on first. They will show you how they look on a model but if you aren't sure if you are more of a round or square gal or if you want thick or thin, you are going to struggle. I suggest going to your local shop and trying on some styles to see what you like.
- They are plastic. They are cheap and they are going to feel cheap. You get what you pay for.
- They have an almost endless amount of glasses. Anyone can find a few they like.
- They have some super funky/fashion forward stuff. No one wants to spend $200 on a pair of funky bright red glasses because they aren't practical for every day. But for $12 they sure are fun for the weekends. Also hello perfect for Halloween! Imagine the perfect costume AND you can see!
- I am not suggesting you do it but you can use your old eye exam details from 2 years ago if you haven't done an exam but need a pair quick.
The prices seem to be around $10-25 for the majority of glasses. I got two pairs out the door for $38. This is also a great place to get prescription sunglasses on the cheap.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos