BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Love the glasses. Look great and very affordable. Take forever to get to you though. Definitely could improve that.
Adrienne W.
I like the price, selection, and ease of use. The frames are decent quality, for the price it is still a good deal.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Takes awhile for them to get here but my glasses were only $7 and they have lasted me over a year. I love this site
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
Great price for great quality product! We bought some for my daughter and they fit her great and looked wonderful!
Stephanie R.
Spokane, WA
They are the best i got my glasses and the prescription was right i love them shipping was fast nice quality frames
Emily Z.
NEW YORK, NY
Amazing priced glasses, Zenni allows tons of options for your everyday or spare frames without breaking your wallet
Nora W.
Great glasses for a bargain price. Great selection of add on features. Accepts perscriptions from any optometrist.
Heather A.
Clearwater , FL
Great for a quick pair of glasses for cheap. A variety of styles and very efficient. Most frames are plastic though
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
Good way to get affordable eye glasses. Site is pretty user friendly. Nice selection of frames and decent prices
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
I purchased sunglasses. They're decent quality but I wouldn't order again. I've had better luck with other sites.