BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Noelle S.
Jensen Beach, FL
Everything about Zenni optical is amazing, I recommend it to anyone needing glasses. The ease of selection and price is outstanding. The shipping is super fast. The whole process is super easy.
Bailey H.
Charleroi
LOVE this online store! Just get your paper at the eye doctor with all your eye info and put it in! And you can pick from thousands of frames! I love this sight so much! This is the only place o get my glasses now
Wendi H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Easy to use site. I've purchased 3 pairs of glasses from them, one I needed to return because they just weren't right and they easily accommodated. Only negative thing I have to say, is that the glasses are super heavy. One pair I can only wear for a couple of hours because they begin to be unbearable.
Katie D.
Love getting my glasses from zeni! The prices are so low for the quality of glasses you get! It’s so easy to enter in your prescription information and do some quick measuring. I will always choose to get my glasses from here and i always recommend my friends to go with zeni, because it’s the best
Allison H.
Ofallon
I have ordered 2 different pairs of eyeglasses from this company for less than $50 each. I also always get compliments on them. They have cute, fun styles for affordable prices. The glasses ship and arrive (intact) in a reasonable amount of time. This is the only place I get eye glasses now!
Erin R.
Carlsbad, NM
I’ve been getting my glasses here for years!!! I discovered them in late 2012. And I’ve been buying my glasses from here ever since! It’s so easy and affordable, they have great selections and it’s great to have so many pairs of glasses to pick from! It’s almost a rip off to go anywhere else.
Danielle S.
New bern, NC
I cannot say enough about how excellent this company is! They ship fast, they have a huge variety of styles to fit any personality and the lens options are endless. BUT the BEST part is their prices! You cannot best their prices for the quality. I get compliments on my $35 zenni glasses constantly.
Shannon l.
Carson , CA
I absolutely love zennioptical.com I will always buy my glasses from them!!for years I paid hundreds for glasses! Not anymore, not ever as long as there is zennioptical! I have referred many people to their website and I love that you can take any frame and turn them
Into sunglasses!
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I don’t use zenni because I don’t use glasses...however I’m writing a review because everyone I know uses zenni! And everyone LOVES them! They are so cheap and easy to use and they get your order to you in about one weeks time. I recommend this to all my glasses wearing friends.
Renee G.
Burnet, TX
I love these glasses! They are cheap and affordable. They have many styles and sizes to choose from. The shipping is great. It takes about 2-3 weeks to process and ship. They come with a glasses holder and lens cleaning cloth. I encourage other people to buy from this site!