BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Lou K.
Danville, AR
I love their products. Very affordable prices. I can buy several pair at a time they are so affordable. They are cute & very durable.
Marica R.
Westland , MI
So affordable!!!! Best prices ever! All u need to know is your prescription and you're good to good. No designer frames but who cares
Cindy B.
Love that I can purchase affordable glasses online and not have to wait that long to get them by mail! Glasses are durable and nice!
Tonya L.
I have gotten three pairs of glasses and love them so much. The view on yourself before purchase makes it well worth ordering online
Kimberly W.
Zen I optical is Amazing ! I got a pair of glasses with lenses that tent when you go outside for $25 ! You can't beat that price !!!!
Wydalis E.
I loved the styles available. I found a pair that I liked and when they came in, they were a perfect fit. Will use them again.
Marissa C.
Love my zenni! I can't believe that I got a pair of prescription glasses for $51 shipped! My Frames are usually at least twice that.
Joslynn T.
Great glasses and SUPER affordable. Usually more than half off the eye doctor. I always order from them and able to afford backups
Eunice Cindy W.
I love the deals that they offer. Their glasses are also made to perfection. I've had mine for a while year and it's still in tact.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
Nothing but great service and affordable prices from Zenni. Nice quality and cheap enough to start myself a nice little collection.