BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
I recently purchased a pair of glasses from Zenni and I was very impressed in the quality! The entire process was super easy and they have awesome prices!
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
Zenni is the only place I get my glasses. I have a simple prescription so my glasses are about $15 each, I buy 2 pair at a time because they are so cheap!
Molly D.
NEWARK VALLEY, NY
We have purchased glasses from zenni a couple of times, and while their prices can't be beat, since they ship from China, it can take 3 weeks for shipping.
Katy M.
Zenni optical.has great choices on all kinds of glasses..they have every color shape and size for a wonderful cost
Fast shipping! Love my zennni glasses
Kristen D.
I've ordered from the mm twice and once from a competitor, their quality and timeliness set them far above the other options. Great prices, and quality.
Lee L.
Humble, TX
I can say so many great things about Zenni. My go to site every year. I love the designs how easy it is to put in new prescriptions, love love love Zenni
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
I love the prices of the glasses. I also like that it takes less time to receive the glasses than most places. They have cute styles especially for kids.
Deborah W.
Portland, OR
Love it for cheap and decent glasses. Prescription is always accurate and the UI is great on the site for seeing how they look on you. Easy and simple.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Awesome online glasses store my husband was very satisfied when i ordered him a pair of glasses he said they were exactly what he expected them to be.
Sinead Q.
I have bought the past three pairs here and I will never buy glasses from anywhere else again. The stylish frames with cheap prices , it’s unbeatable.