BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Anna H.
I have 5 pair from Zenni! Great quality glasses for cheap! I love to be able to switch out pairs to go with my mood or outfits. They also have fast shipping
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
I love my zenni glasses. They were VERY affordable and look great. I really like the “try on” feature so I can see how they’ll look on my face. I’m a fan!
Autum B.
E Liverpool, OH
Ordered prescription sunglasses from them as my first purchase. Great selection and fast shipping. A little more on the expensive side but we'll worth it.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
I recently purchased a pair of glasses from Zenni and I was very impressed in the quality! The entire process was super easy and they have awesome prices!
Molly D.
NEWARK VALLEY, NY
We have purchased glasses from zenni a couple of times, and while their prices can't be beat, since they ship from China, it can take 3 weeks for shipping.
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
Zenni is the only place I get my glasses. I have a simple prescription so my glasses are about $15 each, I buy 2 pair at a time because they are so cheap!
Taylor M.
Royal Oak
I absolutely love my glasses from here. And they are so affordable which is great!!! I love that I can order a new pair anytime because they are so cheap!
Kristen D.
I've ordered from the mm twice and once from a competitor, their quality and timeliness set them far above the other options. Great prices, and quality.
Katy M.
Zenni optical.has great choices on all kinds of glasses..they have every color shape and size for a wonderful cost
Fast shipping! Love my zennni glasses
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
I love the prices of the glasses. I also like that it takes less time to receive the glasses than most places. They have cute styles especially for kids.