BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Holly G.
Genoa, WI
ZenniOptical has super cute frame options, but as someone with terrible vision and a small face, it was really difficult for me to find frames that would work for me. The ones I ended up getting were a little too big for my face and even though I chose the thinnest lens option, the lenses were still super thick. I vastly prefer Warby Parker since I was easily able to find frames that fit my face and they are able to make lenses that are thin despite my strong prescription.
Kylie M.
The price point on these glasses is awesome. It makes buying glasses for my family so much more affordable. They ship within 7-10 business typically which is relatively fast, when most glasses shops take 2 weeks. Some of the glasses can feel cheaply made and I have had a pair where the frame cracked but I am rough on my glasses and lasted me quite a while before they cracked. Overall wonderful experience with Zenni. I've used them many times.
Shelby W.
St Clairsvle, OH
If your looking for good quality but cheep glasses Zenni.com is the place. I had a $300 pair of glasses from the doctors office that my dog chewed up but then I discovered zenni.com and got 3 pairs of glasses for under $100!! This is the only place I will get my glasses from now on. Don't even get me started on all the compliments on my glasses then watching their jaws hit the floor when I tell them I only paid $30 for that pair!
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
The best online glasses site ever! So beyond affordable and their styles are amazing! I’ve had so many compliments on the frames I got from them! I also love how much you can personalize the lenses based on what you like.
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
I have found so many frames from here and they have AMAZING prices. The quality of the frames vary. I have ordered over 5 pair and only been disappointed in one pair. I’m getting ready to order again with my new script!
Jessica S.
I absolutely love this website. It's super affordable! Glasses can run you so much but this website has super cute glasses for a great price. Super easy to fin what will work for you. You can upload a picture and "try on" the glasses you like to see how they will look. The shipping doesn't take too long. And it's super easy to put in your prescription for glasses. I would recommend this site to everyone! Love it!!
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
I've ordered several pairs of glasses with nice lenses from ZenniOptical. With their generous coupons I've never paid over $40 for a pair. Their photo preview feature has been great to find frames that suit my face (though I recommend going in with a good idea of what you want). My current frames are so cute I have to tell people all the time where I got them - the other day I was even asked to write it down!
Carter F.
Nashville, TN
My boyfriend and I love this website. We have bought our glasses from zenni for almost 3 years now. I love the prices! You can buy a bunch of glasses to keep your look fresh. Or just buy one pair on a tight budget with no stress. I have had my main glasses for a year and a half now. Out of the five pairs I've ordered only one has broken on me and it was my own fault. Quality is great even with plastic frames.
Jordan M.
Edmond
I absolutely had a wonderful experience with Zenni! I was able to get frames and lenses for $32 shipped. It would have cost at least $250 at my eye doctor. I have recommended this site to all of my friends.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
I recently bought a pair of glasses here and I'm so glad I did. I love their "try on" feature, it helped a lot. I also compared the dimensions of the glasses I bought to the ones I already had to make sure they would fit me correctly. Most of the glasses offered were so incredibly cheap. I also like how they sort the glasses by style and shape so you can get a better idea of what you like and what you're looking for