BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
I love Zenni! Great styles, fabulous prices and great options for someone with a strong prescription like me. Shipping was super fast and my glasses are high quality!!
Jacqueline E.
Gary
I love zenni optical I have a wide face and head zenni have large and cute frames the price is almost unbelievably cheap and the frame and lens are a great quality
Keely S.
Eau Claire, WI
I like to try different style of glasses & I'm kind of rough on them so I don't like to spend a lot. Zenni has the best selection & I'm always getting compliments.
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
Love zennioptical this website is amazing you can upload a picture of yourself to try on the glasses! The prices are amazing!!! So affordable! Pretty quick shipping
Erin W.
I recommend Zenni optical to all my friends. I ordered 3 pair of glasses, one of which was a pair of prescription sunglasses, all 3 pair for under 70$. They look great and prescription is perfect.
Crystal S.
I have bought many pairs of glasses from Zenni Optical-for myself and my son as well. He and I both have the transitions lenses and they work perfectly. It's very easy to input your prescription and figure out which lenses you want. Way cheaper than buying glasses at the doc office!
Kelsey S.
Huron , OH
Love them. Glasses quality is amazing and the prices even better. Can’t tell i didn’t pay $200 from the eye doctor.
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
Frames are good for price and shipping isnt too bad also. They carry a good amount of variety and for being special made prescription they ship out pretty fast!
Trinity G.
I made several purchases from zenni optical. I think they have the best prices. Especially for my prescription.  The glasses I have purchased are good quality.
Kate O.
Columbus, OH
I loved my glasses and the website is very easy to use. I did have issues with the picture uploading to see if frames would look good but they turned out great