BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
They have a lot of cost efficient frames and I lose my glasses a lot so I often have to order new ones. If you're balling on a budget I recommend you check them out. I don't think you will be dissatisfied.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I've had these glasses for 6 monthes now and they're the best thing ever! I often get compliments on them, and I'd recommend anyone to shop here, they have glasses or sunglasses, lots of styles and colors!
Sarah K.
I love the ease of "trying on" glasses online by uploading a picture of my face. They have a great selection and something to fit everyone's budget. My glasses also arrived very timely and fit great!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Excellent pricing, even for stronger lenses! Never had any issues with the company and always get the correct order (I mean, I can see, LOL). Shopping takes a bit, but it's average for glasses, I'd say.
Ashlee P.
Petersburg, VA
I cannot express how much I love this company. I have ordered three or four pairs of glasses from here and they have all been great the styles are cute and the prices are ridiculously affordable.
Briana O.
This is such an affordable site to buy glasses on. It's nice to be able to switch up more often without having to pay hundreds of dollars. The quality is really nice and so is the selection.
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
This is where I order glasses for my whole family. Inexpensive and durable, I pay less than $10 a pair for the glasses my son and I wear. No biggie if he loses or breaks them which is often.
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, MI
Zennioptical is affordable, stylish and easy to order from! My glasses look great, didn't cost an arm and a leg, and came in a cute case with a cleaning cloth! I recommend them all the time!!
Calla M.
Delphos, OH
I just recently bought my first pair of glasses from Zenni. So many frame options and the check out is extremely easy. Very reasonable as well. Will definitely be using this website again.
Sabrina S.
The quality of the glasses and sunglasses have been great. They got my prescription correct, and it was an easy process to order. However, shipping was very slow. I would shop here again.