BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I recommend these to EVERYBODY!! Very very affordable! I get my pair of glasses for $20! And they are GREAT! Also comes with a cleaning cloth and a plastic glasses case!
Leigh H.
The shipping time does take a while, but it's not awful and it's inexpensive. The glasses themselves are SO cute and so insanely inexpensive!!! I absolutely love ordering from Zenni.
Jewelen D.
I always get complimented on my glasses from this website. They have a wonderful collection that is expanding constantly. You are bound to find something you like here.
Jenny T.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Zenni is perfect for me, as I do not wear my glasses all day long.  I only wear mine at night and don't need anything fancy, so these are perfect and inexpensive.
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
It takes a bit of time to get your order but they deliver very trendy frames. I would say in comparison to other online retailers they have a somewhat better selection.
Jillian D.
Inexpensive but relatively quality glasses. Their customer service caught a glaring error on my part when I placed an order quite a while ago and I was very thankful for them! I have plans to order again in the near future.
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
I love Zenni! Great styles, fabulous prices and great options for someone with a strong prescription like me. Shipping was super fast and my glasses are high quality!!
Alexandria C.
My glasses always cost the least when i order from Zenni ! They are stylish and up to date frames from low prices even with my expensive prescription, I save so much!
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Zenni Optical is where I purchase all of my eye glasses, and I get so many compliments. I am always telling people to check them out. Great quality and so affordable!
Abigail M.
I love using Zenni, I am always recommending it to friends and family. I've bought 3-4 pairs of glasses and love them all! Highly recommend. It's so dang affordable!