BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I bought my first ever ZenniOptical glasses here! Back in 7th grade and ever since than i buy different pairs all the time they have some many variety of glasses to choose from!
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
How can you possibly go wrong with the prices for complete glasses? I tell everyone I k ow about the savings you can achieve on Zennioptical.com. I order several times a year.
Melissa S.
St. louis missouri
they're cheap glasses. I bought a pair from them years ago. You get what you paid for on there. They're not the best glasses, but if you're low inn funds, they'd do just fine
Kayla B.
I haven't even bought a pair of glasses before. It gave me step by step instructions on how to find your pupillary distance, and I did. But when my glasses came, it's off. It gives me a headache. The glasses are very sturdy though!
Jor D.
I just got my first pair of glasses from Zenni and I am really happy with my purchase. It only cost me $30 with shipping and the prescription and glasses were perfect! I also loved that you could upload a picture to "try on" glasses!
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
I love the affordability of the frames and lenses,for a complete set,I paid less than $30! Including shipping! I absolutely love them! Also have an enormous range of styles!
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
I love love love my Zenni's. Affordable and trendy styles that arrive in a hurry. They make it so easy to buy glasses. I have a pair of black cat eye frames that to die for.
Tyleen S.
Clarkston, GA
Great price and you can get tints and transitions for an affordable price- less than a hundred dollars which is how glasses should be since you need them to navigate safely
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
I love Zenni! They're prices are toooo good. So good the shipping time is worth it. I have so many pairs of glasses and prescription sunglasses to match everything i wear.
Shay D.
Jacksonville, AR
It's quick and easy, all you need is a prescription, they have magnificent styles to choose from, they're very good quality, long lasting and most importantly affordable.