BY ZENNI OPTICAL

Megan M.
Boulder , CO
All my glasses come from here. I have no idea why I paid for all these silly fancy upgrades when I could just find frames I really like and pay a quarter of the cost.
LaTayia A.
This site is really good for getting eyeglasses at a reasonable price. It's hard finding cute glasses that won't break the bank but this site has plenty of options.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
The best place to get glasses. So many different styles to choose from at amazing prices. I always purchase my glasses for myself and family through here. Even our sunglasses. I definitely recommend zenni! I purchased these particular glasses based off my favorite Snapchat filter lol not exact match but close enough for me!
Kevi H.
Burleson, TX
Zenni Optical is a life saver. I have personally ordered 6 pairs of glasses from them, including sunglasses. I've never paid more than 30$ including shipping. I tell all my friends about it!
Elise P.
Lombard
My wife and I have ordered about six pairs of glasses total from Zenni.  The prices are great, the frames are cute, and the prescription lenses are accurate.  My wife and I both use bifocals, and previously I used regular lenses, and both have been affordable and accurate.  The frames are durable and good quality--I have yet to break a pair or pop a lens, and I drop my glasses pretty regularly.  I have had nothing but good experiences with Zenni and highly recommend them to others.
Jolene D.
Santa Fe, NM
The glasses from Zenni are just ok. I have paid less for better quality glasses from other sites. I feel like all my Zenni frames are so flimsy in comparison and the lenses are...odd? If you get a smudge on them I swear it'll never come off. (That's with upgraded lenses too.) Overall with Zenni you get what you pay for but your money will go further with another website. They also will only refund half of your money if you don't like the glasses or give store credit. Not a fan of that policy.
Alyssa B.
N Kingstown, RI
Love Zenni Optical! Prices are great and they have a good selection of glasses. I got 2 pairs of glasses for $30 including the shipping, and they're really good quality, I wear them on a daily basis! They come out with new styles often too, and I've never been able to find another online glasses retailer with better prices!
Amanda B.
I never have to worry about losing a ton of money if something were to happen to my glasses!!! For the prices of Zenni glasses, I can afford for them to be just another accessory.
Rachael J.
I cannot brag about this company enough! Seriously, guys! Zennioptical is the only way I purchase my glasses now. I have been purchasing from Zenni for about 6 years now, and the quality for the price is outstanding. I get compliments on my glasses all of the time and I love telling people how to save money using Zenni, too!
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
I haven't bought glasses from an actual eye doctor in years because of Zenni. I have several pair that I can wear to suit my mood of the day. Glasses are affordable and the quality is as good as any pair you'd get from the eye doctor. You can customize with the blue light filter, sunglasses, etc. I always get compliments on my glasses and the glasses guy at the eye doctor really loved my vintage style frames last time I was in.