BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Christina L.
Philadelphia, PA
I ALWAYS buy my glasses from Zenni! Love that they're so affordable for any type of style you'd want, you can upgrade your lenses and add things to them, and directly upload your prescription.
Emily W.
Austin, TX
The glasses are SO CHEAP, and the website is really easy to use, so as long as you have your prescription on hand you'll be fine. The frames are also really cute and there is a huge variety!
Jessica P.
I love the prices & selection at Zenni Optical. They have some really fun, affordable frames as well as fancier options. They ship quickly & my prescription has always been accurate.
Suzanne S.
Grosse ile, MI
Zennioptical is affordable, stylish and easy to order from! My glasses look great, didn't cost an arm and a leg, and came in a cute case with a cleaning cloth! I recommend them all the time!!
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
This is where I order glasses for my whole family. Inexpensive and durable, I pay less than $10 a pair for the glasses my son and I wear. No biggie if he loses or breaks them which is often.
Briana O.
This is such an affordable site to buy glasses on. It's nice to be able to switch up more often without having to pay hundreds of dollars. The quality is really nice and so is the selection.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
Glasses broke within minutes, terrible customer service. Would not recommend at all, at least not for rimless style. My sunglasses were so heavy they would slide down my nose. So upsetting.
Emily H.
Cheap, but I knew that before I ordered. Since they are custom made they cannot be returned. I think I measured the distance between my eyes wrong which made the whole thing come out wrong.
Jacy M.
Kennewick, WA
This is by far my FAVORITE place to purchase my eyeglasses from! They have amazing prices and many different styles to choose from! This will forever be my top place to purchase eyeglasses!
LaWanda W.
I have to stay off they're website. I have purchased three pairs of glasses from them and I absolutely love them! I tell everybody about them and as I'm writing this review I'm probably getting ready to go look on their website lol!