BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

Autumn A.
I was very skeptical about this website. The prices seemed way to good to be true, but I have to say it’s very well worth it! My husband and I have both ordered from them and we have been completely satisfied each time! Their website is very user friendly also!
Jasmine R.
Bell Buckle
AMAZING! I got my most recent pair of prescription glasses from here and I am highly impressed. I saved so much money ordering my glasses from here. They have so many different frames to chose from and the prices start at $6.95!!!!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I’ve ordered every pair of glasses I’ve owned from them. They are amazing! I’ve never paid more than 30 for one pair, Infact with lenses I bought two pairs for $36 shipped. I will never buy expensive frames again. I tell everyone to go to Zenni!
Heather A.
Vermont
This website is great for people on a budget and need glasses I got two pair for $15 scratch free lenses as well. I liked that you just needed to enter your prescription for your eyes, chooses your Styles, pay and their mailed to your house.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
ZenniOptical has super cute frame options, but as someone with terrible vision and a small face, it was really difficult for me to find frames that would work for me. The ones I ended up getting were a little too big for my face and even though I chose the thinnest lens option, the lenses were still super thick. I vastly prefer Warby Parker since I was easily able to find frames that fit my face and they are able to make lenses that are thin despite my strong prescription.
Kylie M.
The price point on these glasses is awesome. It makes buying glasses for my family so much more affordable. They ship within 7-10 business typically which is relatively fast, when most glasses shops take 2 weeks. Some of the glasses can feel cheaply made and I have had a pair where the frame cracked but I am rough on my glasses and lasted me quite a while before they cracked. Overall wonderful experience with Zenni. I've used them many times.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
The best online glasses site ever! So beyond affordable and their styles are amazing! I’ve had so many compliments on the frames I got from them! I also love how much you can personalize the lenses based on what you like.
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
I have found so many frames from here and they have AMAZING prices. The quality of the frames vary. I have ordered over 5 pair and only been disappointed in one pair. I’m getting ready to order again with my new script!
Jessica S.
I absolutely love this website. It's super affordable! Glasses can run you so much but this website has super cute glasses for a great price. Super easy to fin what will work for you. You can upload a picture and "try on" the glasses you like to see how they will look. The shipping doesn't take too long. And it's super easy to put in your prescription for glasses. I would recommend this site to everyone! Love it!!
Carter F.
Nashville, TN
My boyfriend and I love this website. We have bought our glasses from zenni for almost 3 years now. I love the prices! You can buy a bunch of glasses to keep your look fresh. Or just buy one pair on a tight budget with no stress. I have had my main glasses for a year and a half now. Out of the five pairs I've ordered only one has broken on me and it was my own fault. Quality is great even with plastic frames.