BY ZENNI OPTICAL #12 in Online Retailers

Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
I've ordered from Zenni twice. The first glasses I LOVED. The second pair fell apart after a weeks worth of wear. I sent them back and they sent me a new pair, but the prescription is a little wonky.
Melissa H.
Laurinburg, NC
Website is easy to use. You just add your prescription and you can add a front facing picture of your face to select an eyeglass frames you prefer.Also it's cheaper than the eye doctor's selected glasses.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Zenni Optical is such a great site! Not only are there so many affordable frames, but they’re amazing quality as well. Each comes with a case and cleansing cloth. My family and I have been using Zenni for years.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
I like Zenni Optical a lot. I've bought two pairs of glasses from them and haven't had any issues with shipping or products. I do wish they would work with insurance but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Sarah K.
I love the ease of "trying on" glasses online by uploading a picture of my face. They have a great selection and something to fit everyone's budget. My glasses also arrived very timely and fit great!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Excellent pricing, even for stronger lenses! Never had any issues with the company and always get the correct order (I mean, I can see, LOL). Shopping takes a bit, but it's average for glasses, I'd say.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I was referred by my best friend that is on a limited budget like myself. The ordering process was so easy and delievered so quickly. The quality just as a good as one of the stores at the mall.
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
Great place to shop for lenses ! Very affordable and in style! There are so many options to pick from they are great quality and so affordable!! I will definitely be purchasing all of my frames from here!!
Erin N.
Measuring was a little difficult but the prices and selection can't be beat. For a family in a budget this is wonderful. I was able to get two sets of prescription sunglasses for my husband for $20
Jess R.
Kronenwetter, WI
They have such cute glasses and they are literally dirt cheap.  I bought one pair a couple months ago and shipping was so quick!  They came in a nice, hard blue case with a wipe to clean them with.  Great product for the low price.  Zenni makes me not mind wearing glasses!