BY ZENNI OPTICAL #14 in Online Retailers

MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I've had these glasses for 6 monthes now and they're the best thing ever! I often get compliments on them, and I'd recommend anyone to shop here, they have glasses or sunglasses, lots of styles and colors!
Naomi A.
Bradenton, FL
They have a lot of cost efficient frames and I lose my glasses a lot so I often have to order new ones. If you're balling on a budget I recommend you check them out. I don't think you will be dissatisfied.
Olivia B.
I get all of my glasses from zenni - great prices, great quality, and great selection! My favorite pair was only $15 total! Much less expensive than going to your eye doctor or a brick and mortar store :)
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
I've ordered from Zenni twice. The first glasses I LOVED. The second pair fell apart after a weeks worth of wear. I sent them back and they sent me a new pair, but the prescription is a little wonky.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Zenni Optical is such a great site! Not only are there so many affordable frames, but they’re amazing quality as well. Each comes with a case and cleansing cloth. My family and I have been using Zenni for years.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
I like Zenni Optical a lot. I've bought two pairs of glasses from them and haven't had any issues with shipping or products. I do wish they would work with insurance but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Sarah K.
I love the ease of "trying on" glasses online by uploading a picture of my face. They have a great selection and something to fit everyone's budget. My glasses also arrived very timely and fit great!
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I was referred by my best friend that is on a limited budget like myself. The ordering process was so easy and delievered so quickly. The quality just as a good as one of the stores at the mall.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Excellent pricing, even for stronger lenses! Never had any issues with the company and always get the correct order (I mean, I can see, LOL). Shopping takes a bit, but it's average for glasses, I'd say.
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
Best place I have found to get glasses! I have like 8 pairs. And with how cheap and fun they are you can have multiple pairs. The return policy is great too if you get a pair that doesn't work out!